Jim Kelly Should become a coach!

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Jim Kelly would make a great coach. He was the driving force of the Buffalo Bills in there Glory years. I'm very surprised Levy hasn't tried to use his influence to bring Jim into the fold in some capacity, to let him get his feet wet with coaching. If Jim Kelly was ever to become a head coach, theres not a doubt in my mind, he would literaly will his team to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doh:

There are very few great players that make great coaches. Levy, Shula, Walsh, Lombardi, et al were not great players.

Besides, I think he wants to sit home counting his $ and enjoying his girls growing up.

Jim Kelly would make a great coach. He was the driving force of the Buffalo Bills in there Glory years. I'm very surprised Levy hasn't tried to use his influence to bring Jim into the fold in some capacity, to let him get his feet wet with coaching. If  Jim Kelly was ever to become a head coach, theres not a doubt in my mind, he would literaly will his team to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

618917[/snapback]

You must not have seen him while he worked for ESPn! Let's remember him as the Hall of Fame QB and forget the coaching thought!

Guest dog14787
You must not have seen him while he worked for ESPn!  Let's remember him as the Hall of Fame QB and forget the coaching thought!

618950[/snapback]

Let me get this sraight, He's not a good tv Anaylist, So He's not a good coach.Mercy , Mercy, Mercy, sakes alive. They must call this the stadium wall cause you guys ran head first into it!!!!!! :doh:

Let me get this sraight, He's not a good tv Anaylist, So He's not a good coach.Mercy , Mercy, Mercy, sakes alive. They must call this the stadium wall cause you guys ran head first into it!!!!!! :doh:

618969[/snapback]

Make as much sense as "he was a great player, so he should be a great coach".

Jim Kelly would make a great coach. He was the driving force of the Buffalo Bills in there Glory years. I'm very surprised Levy hasn't tried to use his influence to bring Jim into the fold in some capacity, to let him get his feet wet with coaching. If  Jim Kelly was ever to become a head coach, theres not a doubt in my mind, he would literaly will his team to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

618917[/snapback]

;):doh:

I vote for the "Kelly Should Be a Coach" opinion as the most stupid and tired opinion regularly posted on TSW.

618917[/snapback]

As tired as this has become, I will adddress it one more time. In order to become a great coach, you have to WANT to coach. If JK wanted to coach, he'd be COACHING SOMEWHERE. I's just utter naivete to think he could step right in at the NFL level and be a head coach (or even QB coach)...so why isn't he coaching college?...or serving as a QC coach somewhere?

Again, coaches coach...they have a desire to do so. I don't see this ONE BIT from Kelly.

With that said, I really don't think JK has the smarts to be a good coach...but, I might be wrong about that. We'll probably never know as he doesn't seem to have the desire to coach.

How about Jack Bauer as coach?

619102[/snapback]

He'd keep breaking all the rules. Bring the serial screw-up Tony in as OC. People would complain that Curtis got the gig because he was a minority hire.

DOOMED!

He'd keep breaking all the rules.  Bring the serial screw-up Tony in as OC.  People would complain that Curtis got the gig because he was a minority hire.

DOOMED!

619104[/snapback]

And he'd have to spend all of the 2nd quarter trying to get Kim out of a locker.

How about Jack Bauer as coach?

619102[/snapback]

That would be great, he would treat the whole game like the two-minute drill. "We're running out of time!!!!!"

After an incomplete pass on 3rd and long Jack would talk through his headset to Chloe, the offensive coordinator and have her diagram a double reverse pass to gain twenty five yards. Chloe would say "Jack, the play clock is only 45 seconds, I don't have time." Jack would then say "I don't care Chloe, just do it now!!!"

Realizing that he needed more time, Jack would challenge a call on the field. When the Referee went to the replay box Jack would pistol whip him, drag him into the locker room and put on the referee uniform. Then sneak onto the field "Under further review, the call has been reversed. Chloe would then send a copy of the new play to Jacks PDA/Cell phone. Jack would pass the play along to JP and the Bills would not only get the first, but score a TD in the process.

618917[/snapback]

Generally, it's "Those that can't, coach. Those that can, why tarnish your image!"

Who would win in a fight?  Brewski or Kelly?

619110[/snapback]

Neither would win.

Chuck Norris would arrive, rather offended that the Brewski vs. Kelly battle was billed as the Battle to End All Battles. He'd roundhouse kick both Jim Kelly and Teddy Brewski to the middle of next week.

This thread is silly. Kelly should be in Congress. If he was in Congress he could will the deficit away.

619046[/snapback]

Congress????? DUH!!! President of the United States! JK could end the war on terrorism, balance the budget, and unify the world all before happy hour!!

JK for Pres in '08!!!