Milloy and Campbell released.

IBTG81

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing Campbell isnt that big of a deal (plus we get a million bucks back in salary cap space).

I'm a bit surprised at Milloy though...that means we NEED to go out and find a replacement because Coy Wire is...is...*shudder*

Although according to Clumpy, cutting Milloy saves us 2.5 million bucks. So today's cuts gives us 5.5 million more bucks worth to play with in free agency. And I'm using Clumpy's numbers, not ESPN's which seem to be guesstimating.

Hmmm, maybe they are trying to find a way to keep Eric.  some last minute discussions?  *praying*

615435[/snapback]

I do not get the fascination with EM on this board, trust me there are better options out there than a 32 year old WR whose ypc has decreased every year since 1998. If anything, these moves (Milloy, Adams, Campbell) say "Move on and get younger." EM has never led us to anything and the QB excuse is just that.

Flame on...

AP-Buffalo: Today Coy Wire held a press conference stating he was looking forward to being the Bills starting Strong Safety. "I'd like to thank Marv Levy for this opportunity, and I look forward to helping out the Bills organization, especially on passing downs."

AP-Buffalo: Today Coy Wire held a press conference stating he was looking forward to being the Bills starting Strong Safety. "I'd like to thank Marv Levy for this opportunity, and I look forward to helping out the Bills organization, especially on passing downs."

615451[/snapback]

:unsure::P:doh:

615451[/snapback]

Coy Wire in a cover 2 :unsure: I hope they draft someone or bring in someone. Anyone but Coy Wire.

Although according to Clumpy, cutting Milloy saves us 2.5 million bucks.  So today's cuts gives us 5.5 million more bucks worth to play with in free agency.  And I'm using Clumpy's numbers, not ESPN's which seem to be guesstimating.

Accorinding to Clump, the moves today save the Bills $6M (Adams and Milloy-$2.5, Campbell-$1). But other reports were that Adams saved the Bills $3.5M. So it COULD be $7M.