Sam Adams Cut

Hoooo boy. I'm willing to give Marv the benefit of the doubt, but on the surface this looks like yet another blunder at the DT position. I guess this just tells anyone drafting behind the Bills that if they want Ngata they definately have to jump ahead of the Bills.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If an aging/overweight Sam Adams is not a fit, then why the hell would they take Washington, who's older and less mobile.

615069[/snapback]

Money? Lets face it, if Sam Adams was only making 1 million per year as opposed to 3 million, he probably would still be a Buffalo Bill.

Its funny how wrong ESPN is in terms of our salary cap. Last week we were 6 million under after the franchise tag on Nate...then we cut Mike Williams...and we're somehow down to 2 million according to ESPN's article?

:D

Way to fact-check guys...someone give them a link to Clumpy!

Money?  Lets face it, if Sam Adams was only making 1 million per year as opposed to 3 million, he probably would still be a Buffalo Bill.

Its funny how wrong ESPN is in terms of our salary cap.  Last week we were 6 million under after the franchise tag on Nate...then we cut Mike Williams...and we're somehow down to 2 million according to ESPN's article?

:D

Way to fact-check guys...someone give them a link to Clumpy!

615074[/snapback]

Let's not help E$PN with anything, they do not deserve any help...I loate that station

ESPN=MTV<RJ

If an aging/overweight Sam Adams is not a fit, then why the hell would they take Washington, who's older and less mobile.

615069[/snapback]

Agreed... but I bet Ted had a much better season last year, cause Sam sucked & I don't think it was all Meathead's fault... can't say for sure though, cause I didn't catch too many Raiders games.

Sure glad I bought that Sam Adams jersey last year.

I can put it next to my Peca and Barnaby hockey jerseys.

615046[/snapback]

I bought a Jim Kelly jersey. You can always wear it, and there aren't a lot of people who will take shots at Kelly.

I think cutting the fat (Adams) is probably alright. Let's see what we do in free agency, and also are they making room for Moulds?

You know with how underwhelming this team has been over the last few years. This is the perfect season to purge the roster and pick from a large pool of players that are being released from other teams already over the cap. Heck, I'd invite free agent lineman in make them an offer and then cut enough player to make it work if they accept.

Agreed... but I bet Ted had a much better season last year, cause Sam sucked & I don't think it was all Meathead's fault... can't say for sure though, cause I didn't catch too many Raiders games.

615082[/snapback]

Ted had his best year in a while. 44 tackles if I remember correctly.