Lets sign every free agent out there

Blue Chipper

Everytime that there is a player cut or not resigned that we have heard of, a thread starts about him in a Buffalo uniform. Law, Brees etc. Most of these guys have zero chance of being here nor should we want them to be. Lets get serious and talk about players the Bills will actually bring in and sign and improve the team rather than guys who other teams dont want.

Everytime that there is a player cut or not resigned that we have heard of, a thread starts about him in a Buffalo uniform. Law, Brees etc. Most of these guys have zero chance of being here nor should we want them to be. Lets get serious and talk about players the Bills will actually bring in and sign and improve the team rather than guys who other teams dont want.

609100[/snapback]

If Favre retires from the Packers, do you think there is any way the Bills can sign him, or would the Packers still get some compensation from the Bills? I think he would be a great mentor for JP, and would put fanny's in the seat! Flame away! :w00t:

If Favre retires from the Packers, do you think there is any way the Bills can sign him, or would the Packers still get some compensation from the Bills?  I think he would be a great mentor for JP, and would put fanny's in the seat!  Falme away! :w00t:

609104[/snapback]

Wouldnt JP be the one who flames away by being in the same locker room as Favre? What with his little hat and all...

609100[/snapback]

Welcome to The Stadium Wall. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to The Stadium Wall.  Enjoy your stay.

609380[/snapback]

Exactly. That's the way it is around here - and on most boards I would guess.

It used to bother me more than it does now, but I finally realized some people really enjoy fantasizing about that kind of thing. More power to them, I guess.

609100[/snapback]

Is that you JP-Era?