Keep up the good work

TPS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sacramento Bee's Pulitzer-winning investigative reporting staff discovered that, if you tattle on your boss, you're probably not getting as big a Christmas bonus as you expect.

604385[/snapback]

Did it say anything if you fellate him. I may just be feeling a bit generous come next December. :doh:

But NOT KBR.  That would be purposely misleading.

604390[/snapback]

Certainly. That was very neo-con blame someone else of me. (I still question why the poster wants to think people here are that stupid...)

All restaraunts are now Taco Bell.

There was a rumor, thought, that he was drunk when he mixed cotton with silk.  I wish he'd been on CNN...they would have asked the tough questions and gotten to the bottom of that, unlike those sychophants at Fox.

604360[/snapback]

News flash! CNN just uncovered that Cheney was blitzed from two fisting Boones Farm Tickle Pink wine.

This thread breaks the PPP Record for fastest and most effective hijacking Ever...

I guess the original subject was just a little too hot for the right wing ball washing crowd to handle.

604519[/snapback]

Yeah that's it. :doh:

Either that or some of us don't take life quite so seriously.

This thread breaks the PPP Record for fastest and most effective hijacking Ever...

I guess the original subject was just a little too hot for the right wing ball washing crowd to handle.

604519[/snapback]

We do good work. :P

Though actually, it was less about any inability to handle the issue than it was an unwillingness to further feed the shameless glee certain people have over such reports in the mistaken belief that "we" are somehow so much better than "they" are.

Plus...the Sacramento Bee? I mean, at least it's not the New York Post or Washington Times, but come on... :doh:

Just imagine if they were out deer hunting, who knows what would have happened?

Somebody gets the urge to take a dump... You better not use white TP with Dick around... Do they make "blaze orange" TP?

Anyway... How the hell does he "pepper" one in the face... Height and angle? I can see walking quail through a fence line or open field... But... What the hell was he shooting at? Shouldn't he have been shooting at where the birds would be? Even if Whittington flushed a cubby of quails out... Why was Dick shooting so low? Even know the "bird-shot" will spray... Who the heck does he think flushed 'em... You gotta know if it is you?

Also, did he bag a bird? If not, I wonder why? :):lol:

:doh::P