Keep up the good work

TPS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now that Cheney's being interviewed on Fox, we'll never know the truth behind what happened...

604007[/snapback]

Friggin' ball-washers. Mega-news like this (you know, things with global implications), should not be addressed on Fox. This is at least an MSNBC thingy. Maybe even CNN.

Who cares?  Cheney shot a guy in a hunting accident...

603993[/snapback]

Correction a 24 hour later now sober Cheney shot a guy in a hunting accident...after a few too many nips off a flask...

Whistleblowers does not suprise me, I hear there is a lot more to come out from friend in the know, it will continue and endless trick throughout the rest of this administration as more loyal soldiers become disinchanted with the B.S. lies they are subject to.

It is not going away.

Correction a 24 hour later now sober Cheney shot a guy in a hunting accident...after a few too many nips off a flask...

604031[/snapback]

You personally did a BAC test on Cheney? What was his BAC level at the time of the accident?

604031[/snapback]

I've heard plenty of people now SAY he was drunk. I haven't yet seen anyone provide evidence of that, though. Just say it.

And don't tell me to prove he wasn't. You're making the accusation, burden of proof is on you.

And don't tell me they delayed in reporting the incident. They delayed in reporting it to the press. Everything I've seen so far says it was reported to the proper law enforcement authorities and emergencies immediately. Maybe you should pick up the police report and give it a once-over first...

What was his BAC level at the time of the accident?

604036[/snapback]

No one knows, because the accident wasn't reported to the media for 24 hours. And, as we all know, the police and EMS, who were on the scene, aren't qualified to make that judgement. Just the media. Who couldn't even bother to listen for the call on a friggin' police scanner...

I've heard plenty of people now SAY he was drunk.  I haven't yet seen anyone provide evidence of that, though.  Just say it. 

And don't tell me to prove he wasn't.  You're making the accusation, burden of proof is on you.

And don't tell me they delayed in reporting the incident.  They delayed in reporting it to the press.  Everything I've seen so far says it was reported to the proper law enforcement authorities and emergencies immediately.  Maybe you should pick up the police report and give it a once-over first...

604038[/snapback]

He is a DNC hack. Why start with facts now?

Oh common, you believe that crap, why wait 24 hours?  Don't need one, this is not a ciminal court, this is a civil trial, circumstantial evidence is enough to convict and we have that.

604041[/snapback]

They didn't wait 24 hours, they reported it immediately to the proper authorities. Who do not include the press.

Why is that SO !@#$ing hard to understand?

No one knows, because the accident wasn't reported to the media for 24 hours.  And, as we all know, the police and EMS, who were on the scene, aren't qualified to make that judgement.  Just the media.  Who couldn't even bother to listen for the call on a friggin' police scanner...

604039[/snapback]

Even the police scanner wasn't broadcast right away. They kept a pretty good lid on it until they could achieve plausible deniability.

Oh common, you believe that crap, why wait 24 hours?  Don't need one, this is not a ciminal court, this is a civil trial, circumstantial evidence is enough to convict and we have that.

604041[/snapback]

So, let's convict the guy without actually running a BAC test. Nice job. I heard you are a child molestor. The police will be showing up shortly to throw you in jail. The convistion should happen shortly after that.