Anyone seen this hottie?

The Dean

There is (or was) a show on Animal Planet called "Chasing Nature". I'd catch snippets of it sometimes at a bar I'd stop at for an after work drink. Pretty cool show, from what I can tell and a SMOKIN HOT (IMO) host.

The show is not listed on AP's website and the best i can do (I'm in a hurry) is come uo with this bad pic of the host. Her name is Kamal (I guess)...Kamal "something", or "something" Kamal.

She's in the sixth picture down (on the phone) on this page:

http://control.mae.cornell.edu/sherback/ph...aliaTheShow.htm

Anyone know who she is?

There is (or was) a show on Animal Planet called "Chasing Nature".  I'd catch snippets of it sometimes at a bar I'd stop at for an after work drink.  Pretty cool show, from what I can tell and a SMOKIN HOT (IMO) host.

The show is not listed on AP's website and the best i can do (I'm in a hurry) is come uo with this bad pic of the host.  Her name is Kamal (I guess)...Kamal "something", or "something" Kamal.

Anyone know who she is?

603011[/snapback]

no idea but she is a hottie! I like Ruth England on Extreme homes. To fully appreciate her you have to hear her English accent-

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...GLD:en%26sa%3DN

I found this.  Her first name is Titi, last name Kamal.  For some reason Titi seems appropriate for her.  Not sure that she's your mystery woman, but she's worth a look.

Titi linky

603539[/snapback]

No, this isn't her. Titi is an actress...and quite the babe...but, not the one from Chasing Nature.

There is (or was) a show on Animal Planet called "Chasing Nature".  I'd catch snippets of it sometimes at a bar I'd stop at for an after work drink.  Pretty cool show, from what I can tell and a SMOKIN HOT (IMO) host.

The show is not listed on AP's website and the best i can do (I'm in a hurry) is come uo with this bad pic of the host.  Her name is Kamal (I guess)...Kamal "something", or "something" Kamal.

Anyone know who she is?

603011[/snapback]

What kind of bar are you going too where they watch nature shows? Is it a all nature bar? Only in SF! :devil:

What kind of bar are you going too where they watch nature shows? Is it a all nature bar? Only in SF!  :devil:

604101[/snapback]

I'm shocked (SHOCKED! I say) that it took that long for someone to mention that. It's bizarre as hell. This place is as close to the cantina in the first Star Wars as any bar you'll see. It is a throughouly strange mix of humans (mostly humans, anyway).

They have two TVs (one at each end of a long bar). On the weekend and at night they both usually are tuned to sports. But, during the day and after work, the TV near the end where the old and/or homeless men hang is tuned to "other" programming. Animal Planet is often on that TV after work.

Ane the answer is "Yes". I often choose to hang with the old/homelss men.

That could be said of many bars in EssEff!

Do I know this place?

604932[/snapback]

Dunno if you've ever been there, but you certainly have been next to it. It's Vieni Vieni on Stockton (next to Firenze by Night) right off Columbus...next to the alley where you, most certainly, have smoked a doob or two. It's one of my new hangs.

Think of Columbus Cafe in the Oscar days. Sherry is behind the bar, sometimes.

Dunno if you've ever been there, but you certainly have been next to it.  It's Vieni Vieni on Stockton (next to Firenze by Night) right off Columbus...next to the alley where you, most certainly, have smoked a doob or two.  It's one of my new hangs.

Think of Columbus Cafe in the Oscar days.  Sherry is behind the bar, sometimes.

604965[/snapback]

Ah yes - I have certainly been to V-squared - I think I was there the last time the Bills played in OakTown. Silly Sil works there, no?