Janet Jackson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, anyone seen that "fat celebrity" show on VH1? My wife and I were flipping through channels and saw it. They had "celebs" like Tempestt Bledsoe (no relation to Drew), Bruce Vilanche, Gunnar Nelson, etc. Then they showed Kelly LeBrock. OMG! WTF happened to her? I guess it's been a long time since "Weird Science."

Speaking of which, anyone seen that "fat celebrity" show on VH1?  My wife and I were flipping through channels and saw it.  They had "celebs" like Tempestt Bledsoe (no relation to Drew), Bruce Vilanche, Gunnar Nelson, etc.  Then they showed Kelly LeBrock.  OMG!  WTF happened to her?  I guess it's been a long time since "Weird Science."

602966[/snapback]

Click here:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/celebrity_fit..._3/series.jhtml

Then click "Meet the cast" under "Photo galleries"

Then go to picture 6.

So she's fat, big deal.  Why do all women have to be a size six?  I'm sure not many of you look like Brad Pitt!

I see some of you think Sasha Cohen is "hot" but she looks anorexic to me. Sorry,  but I don't  think protruding collar and hip bones are attractive.

603392[/snapback]

Exactly, I agree with you! 0:)

So she's fat, big deal.  Why do all women have to be a size six?  I'm sure not many of you look like Brad Pitt!

I see some of you think Sasha Cohen is "hot" but she looks anorexic to me. Sorry,  but I don't  think protruding collar and hip bones are attractive.

603392[/snapback]

Just a hunch here, but I think Sasha's ability to do a split was a big selling point with this crowd.

603392[/snapback]

Melissa--you bring up good points,I agree,.--its just that Janet was such a hot looking object of our lust---and its a bit shocking to see a picture of her as a big black momma now.

Imagine you seeing Brad pitt in a few years...with jowls and a big ole gut lumbering along.--Nothing wrong with it--just a bit of a shock is all.

603392[/snapback]

It's very important that we mock celebrities, Melissa, because we're running out of people to mock here.

So she's fat, big deal.  Why do all women have to be a size six? 

603392[/snapback]

Not ALL women do. Just the ones we objectify.

The ones we actually know...that's a different story. My wife didn't get chocolates and roses today because her ass looks great in those jeans (it does...but that's just a perk.)

And if I ever find the bastard who gave her the chocolates and roses, I'll !@#$ing kill him...