Great News for the RaChaCha Family

Yup! I managed to slip one past the goalie! :( I told my folks yesterday and they are thrilled! My dad asked when the baby was due I told him that the due date was about 4 weeks into the season. My mom asked "what season?" I looked at her like she was insane!

For me there is only two seasons! Off-season and football season! And yes I'm still going to the opener! 0:)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! I managed to slip one past the goalie!  :(  I told my folks yesterday and they are thrilled! My dad asked when the baby was due I told him that the due date was about 4 weeks into the season.  My mom asked "what season?" I looked at her like she was insane!

For me there is only two seasons! Off-season and football season!  And yes I'm still going to the opener!  0:)

602680[/snapback]

5 hole? Congratulations to you and yours! Nothing better than kids.

Yup! I managed to slip one past the goalie!  :(  I told my folks yesterday and they are thrilled! My dad asked when the baby was due I told him that the due date was about 4 weeks into the season.  My mom asked "what season?" I looked at her like she was insane!

For me there is only two seasons! Off-season and football season!  And yes I'm still going to the opener!  0:)

602680[/snapback]

Congrats to the Nick in RaChaCha family!!

Congrats Nick. Slipped one past the goalie?.... which season we talking about? Don't you mean you blew right past the safety? :(

602692[/snapback]

Put one between the uprights, maybe?

Well, congrats Nick. Hope all goes well...