(OT) 1918

Rico

I'm sitting here in Baltimore County watching the O's beat the Red Sox

(in glorious HDTV :D )

Jim Palmer is talking about Boston's woeful post-season performance over the years

and the camera zooms in on this lonely pennant hanging in Fenway Park:

"1918

Boston

Red Sox

World

Champions"

:devil:;):lol::lol:

With a payroll of 195 million dollars, baseball is a joke right now.

The Yankees enjoy the biggest advantage in professional sports and their fans act like it's mystique and aura. The fact is the payroll gap now guarantees the Yankees a spotin the playoffs.

Luckily, it doesn't help them in a 5 game series as much when they will LOSE against Minnesota or the Angels.

With a payroll of 195 million dollars, baseball is a joke right now.

The Yankees enjoy the biggest advantage in professional sports and their fans act like it's mystique and aura. The fact is the payroll gap now guarantees the Yankees a spotin the playoffs.

Luckily, it doesn't help them in a 5 game series as much when they will LOSE against Minnesota or the Angels.

44050[/snapback]

And the redsocks have the 2nd largest payroll in MLB. We all know what that team is going to do come playoff time.

And the redsocks have the 2nd largest payroll in MLB.  We all know what that team is going to do come playoff time.

44058[/snapback]

Yeah, and the difference between the largest and the second largest being $57 Million, enough to fund the payrolls of any of 14 major league teams, including the Milwaukee Brewers twice LOL!

We shall see in the playoffs you Spankee morons! You have NO PITCHING!! 1 or 2 good starte will not get it done in postseason period. And the bullpen is going to be worn out which they are now from overusage thanx to crapy starting pitching! This weekend will not be like last ill bet my bottom dollar on it.

We shall see in the playoffs you Spankee morons! You have NO PITCHING!! 1 or 2 good starte will not get it done in postseason period. And the bullpen is going to be worn out which they are now from overusage thanx to crapy starting pitching! This weekend will not be like last ill bet my bottom dollar on it.

44142[/snapback]

The funny thing is that the Sux could sweep us this weekend and guess what? We're still in first place..... MORON!!! :devil:

Yeah, and the difference between the largest and the second largest being $57 Million, enough to fund the payrolls of any of 14 major league teams, including the Milwaukee Brewers twice LOL!

44079[/snapback]

And it was all about the money last year with the Marlins now wasnt it???

Get off this $ whining kick already Yankee haters, its old.

I think the Yanks are probably the best thing for baseball. Where would baseball be without them? I'm not a Yanks fan but I can recognize a good thing when I see it.

44225[/snapback]

Ill say this about your Braves too, 13 straight division titles, no matter how you slice it, thats amazing