Watch MNF on Mute...just a warning

Thailog80

I find Tirico difficult to listen to.  Theisman is a pompous stuupid donkey dong.

Tony K I like--not sure how he'll be in a three hour steady dose though. 

Mute is the only option.

598311[/snapback]

There is Boomer E. on the radio. I don't think I could take Kornheiser for that long - unless maybe if he is calling Theisman a jackass the entire game and hitting him over the head with rolled up posters of ex-wife Cathy Lee Crosby, and refers to him as a poor man's Fran Tarkenton the entire broadcast, then and only then might I tune in, and even then, probably not.

I think Tirico is okay but more suited to college broadcasts.

Well, if you have Sirius, you can listen to both teams radio announcers.

598350[/snapback]

How well would it sync up to TV? That's always the difficulty of using different sources for the audio and video...usually radio's ahead, or else you could play tricks with TIVO....

You know what sucks even worse than Tirico, Theeeeeeeeeeesman, Kornheiser, or whoever else they can find to man the booth?

Week 1: Green Bay vs Detroit

Week 2: NY (doesn't matter which one; just one of them) vs Oakland

Week 3: Dallas vs Kansas City

Week 4: San Fransisco vs Dallas

Week 5: Indianapolis vs Dallas

Week 6: Dallas vs Dallas

and so on and so on...

The matchups are what suck now on MNF. More than ever, considering the show's move to cable, they'll rely on the big market teams to give them their automatic ratings rather than working to provide good matchups. For that reason, I no longer regularly watch MNF. I'll tune in to watch a game now and then, but it's no longer required viewing for me. It won't be until they fix the problem, not the symptoms.