Ed Hoculi is the worst ref

valle7878

We need to start suspending the refs if the do a bad job. Like in the super bowl they were horrible. The NFL needs to start making them accountabile for there actions on the field. Every 5 minutes the refs are on TV I don't want to see them or hear them. College refs are much better. We as fans need to start a patition to see if we can get them fired. They are horrible!!!!!

We need to start suspending the refs if the do a bad job.  Like in the super bowl they were horrible.  The NFL needs to start making them accountabile for there actions on the field.  Every 5 minutes the refs are on TV I don't want to see them or hear them.    College refs are much better.  We as fans need to start a patition to see if we can get them fired.  They are horrible!!!!!

597641[/snapback]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D

Why not. Looks like they take some kind of action in College BB for stupidity. :D

Because of the incorrect assessment and handling of the dead-ball technical foul situation, the officials that worked the contest will each be suspended for their next game," ACC coordinator of men's basketball officials John Clougherty said in a statement Monday.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/02/07/Sports/F...w_suspend.shtml

We need to start suspending the refs if the do a bad job.  Like in the super bowl they were horrible.  The NFL needs to start making them accountabile for there actions on the field.  Every 5 minutes the refs are on TV I don't want to see them or hear them.    College refs are much better.  We as fans need to start a patition to see if we can get them fired.  They are horrible!!!!!

597641[/snapback]

First of all, Hochuli didn't ref the SB. Secondly, would YOU want to tell Ed he can't do the game? The man is huge. I believe he could hold a Roscoe Parrish in each hand and wrestle Tim Krumrie at the same time.

that call was the biggest crock of sh--. honestly, how can you call a technical foul on a guy who is trying to run AWAY from the fight?

597729[/snapback]

I knew you'd comment on this one. :D:D

I saw the replay and nearly fell off my !@#$ing chair.

The NFL needs to do something like that, suspended their asses when its so obvious that they made a sh------- call. Do YOU get away with making mistakes at work without any repercussions? !@#$ no.

I knew you'd comment on this one. :D  :D

I saw the replay and nearly fell off my !@#$ing chair.

The NFL needs to do something like that, suspended their asses when its so obvious that they made a sh------- call. Do YOU get away with making mistakes at work without any repercussions? !@#$ no.

597746[/snapback]

puhonix and i were at the fsu baseball games on saturday. They put the b-ball game on the scoreboard between games, so we saw 50% of the second half. there were ohter less obvious non-calls on duke. but that technical was a load of crap.

I was actually going to start a thread realted to this saying since college b-ball suspends its refs that the WWNFL should do the same in cases of gross incompetence like the super bowl.

I don't care if the game take too long, just as long as they are called correctly. Ed Hoculi, in my opinion, has one of the best run crews in the NFL.

NFL officials are held accountable for every play in every game. Each game is reviewed by league officals and data is supplied to the crew to help them get better. Playoff and Super Bowl assignments are based from those weekly reviews.

597641[/snapback]

Ed rocks.

You suck.

597641[/snapback]

yep, and lets suspend JP if he throws an incompletion too.

597746[/snapback]

Are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell...

People make mistakes... And yes, I don't get suspended or fired when I make mistakes at my job. If you're getting repercussions for every mistake you make at work, maybe you need another job...? :lol: