Thurman Thomas HoF decision thread

SDS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Moon get in, but Thomas doesn't...?

594262[/snapback]

Because it's the Pro Football hall of fame, and Warren Moon played in the CFL and put up some amazing numbers.

Looks to me like they couldn't choose, so decided not to.

Because it's the Pro Football hall of fame, and Warren Moon played in the CFL and put up some amazing numbers.

594268[/snapback]

Its NOT the Pro Football Hall of Fame though, anyone who has been there can tell you that the CFL stats are not included. Putting Moon in, who won...what...2 NFL playoff games his entire career over Thurman really is insulting to me.

594268[/snapback]

it is named that out of respect to the AFL/NFL, not because of the CFL.

594268[/snapback]

From what I read though, the CFL isn't supposed to count -- USFL does/did, but not CFL because they have their own HOF.

So when does Flutie and Pinball Clements go into the "Hall of Fame?"

CW

Its NOT the Pro Football Hall of Fame though, anyone who has been there can tell you that the CFL stats are not included.  Putting Moon in, who won...what...2 NFL playoff games his entire career over Thurman really is insulting to me.

594272[/snapback]

Teams win games, not individual players. Warren Moon was a great football player at THE marquee position in the sport. He deserves to be in, regardless.