Culpepper for...

What about Culpepper for Moulds?  Or Moulds and Losman for Culpepper and ____?  Anyone?

591583[/snapback]

No thanks, Culpepper signed a big contract in 2003 for about $102 million over 10 seasons. I think committing that type of money to a QB when we have far greater needs is foolish.

What about Culpepper for Moulds?  Or Moulds and Losman for Culpepper and ____?  Anyone?

591583[/snapback]

What about Culpepper for Moulds? No

How about Moulds for Winfield? I hear that dude can tackle!

:doh::lol:

No thanks, Culpepper signed a big contract in 2003 for about $102 million over 10 seasons. I think committing that type of money to a QB when we have far greater needs is foolish.

591590[/snapback]

Bledsoe (yes I said that name that should not be spoken) signed a big contract the season before we traded for him. Its all how the contract is structured

591590[/snapback]

which means that the Vikings paid the big money upfront which is not included in the Bills cap #

591583[/snapback]

i have thought about Culpepper.....and yes...I would make a deal for him, but i wouldn't give up Moulds. I don't think the Vikings would want JPL but I would float JPL and a 4th rounder for him, and be willing to send a 3rd.

Why? Well...he is big and strong enough to take the punishment that the Bills current OL is going to unleash indirectly. I also think he has a gun and I think....as the Bills build an OL, defenses would have a heck of a time defending, Evans, Moulds, Parrish and the threat of McGahee...(if he is half the RB he says he is.)

The D? Well...yes...it might have to suffer for one more year, but when your offense puts up 31+ points a game you can stand to give up a couple of TD's each week.

591583[/snapback]

Culpepper had some good years when he was just throwing it up there for Randy Moss to catch. He looked poor without Moss, and Brad Johnson clearly outplayed him. While the Bills clearly are in need of a long-term solution at QB, Culpepper is not the answer.