TO meets with Bronco's

millbank

Terrell Owens and his agent visited Denver on Monday, talking with coach Mike Shanahan to see if he might be a fit with the Broncos.

Owens is under contract with Philadelphia, but the Eagles have given him permission to seek a trade.

Denver is a suitor, and a person familiar with the negotiations, who spoke on condition he not be identified because there was no deal, told The Associated Press the volatile receiver had a good meeting with Shanahan

TO

Terrell Owens and his agent visited Denver on Monday, talking with coach Mike Shanahan to see if he might be a fit with the Broncos.

Owens is under contract with Philadelphia, but the Eagles have given him permission to seek a trade.

Denver is a suitor, and a person familiar with the negotiations, who spoke on condition he not be identified because there was no deal, told The Associated Press the volatile receiver had a good meeting with Shanahan

TO

589074[/snapback]

The Broncos have always been one of my favorite teams, after the Bills...if TO goes to Denver, I would hard find it hard to root for them anymore...I can't stand Owens, on so many levels, for so many reasons...great player, major jerk!

Oh come on. Dont hate on TO ... just ban him from press-conferences and interviews and you have probably the best WR in the league.

589159[/snapback]

and the locker room :D

he's a cancer all right, a cancer to my Keeper league :D

I wish TO would just go away. But I gotta give it up to Denver. Shanahan will try and do what it takes to win. They always are willing to give a so-called "problem" player a chance. And if it doesn't work out, then they get rid of him. Remember Darrell Gardner? They signed him to a big deal, he acted up, then they sat him the rest of the year. Look at Maurice Clarett this year. I really don't like the Broncos but if I was a Bronco fan, I would be very happy that my team goes all out to win.

Yes i nailed it again....told yall there would be trade interest in TO....got blown up when he I started a thread saying that he would have interest and the media was wrong....

589170[/snapback]

Ok give yourself a pat on the pack and a look at me shout...

Feel better? :D:D

I wish TO would just go away.  But I gotta give it up to Denver.  Shanahan will try and do what it takes to win.  They always are willing to give a so-called "problem" player a chance.  And if it doesn't work out, then they get rid of him.  Remember Darrell Gardner?  They signed him to a big deal, he acted up, then they sat him the rest of the year.  Look at Maurice Clarett this year.  I really don't like the Broncos but if I was a Bronco fan, I would be very happy that my team goes all out to win.

589201[/snapback]

true. shows the strength and smarts of a coach that he can take in a so-called "problem player" and if he doesn't work out deal with it swiftly. wish the bills had a coach with that kind of backbone and vision -- that's what the levy-jauron combo is supposed to be about so let's see if they make good on it and make a play for TO too. moulds for TO would work great for both teams IF we had a coaching staff with a brain and a backbone.

Yes i nailed it again....told yall there would be trade interest in TO....got blown up when he I started a thread saying that he would have interest and the media was wrong....

589170[/snapback]

What a visionary!!! All of the sudden, 3% of the league (1 team out of 32) is considered "trade interest."

Come on man, everyone knows he is going to play football somewhere next year. This is the NFL. Even Lawrence Phillips got a second and third chance in the league, and he was 1/10th the talent and 10x the baggage of T.O. You can stop massaging your ego now.

What a visionary!!!  All of the sudden, 3% of the league (1 team out of 32) is considered "trade interest."

Come on man, everyone knows he is going to play football somewhere next year.  This is the NFL.  Even Lawrence Phillips got a second and third chance in the league, and he was 1/10th the talent and 10x the baggage of T.O.  You can stop massaging your ego now.

589319[/snapback]

Maybe YOOOO is John Clayton?? :D:D:lol:

What a visionary!!!  All of the sudden, 3% of the league (1 team out of 32) is considered "trade interest."

Come on man, everyone knows he is going to play football somewhere next year.  This is the NFL.  Even Lawrence Phillips got a second and third chance in the league, and he was 1/10th the talent and 10x the baggage of T.O.  You can stop massaging your ego now.

589319[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=38941&hl=

As you can see everyone was riding the media in this topic....saying noone will trade for him, with his current contract and of course with all his "Baggage", they would just wait til he gets cut and becomes "Free"

To me its common sense...trade for the guy while his market value is low...own negotiating rights and sign him to a deal that fits his new team and to what Owens wants....

as far as just one team showing interest....

Along with the Broncos, the Dolphins, Buccs, Jets and Falcons have all expressed interest in him....Shanahan is only the first to bring him in for an interview....

Everyone does know he is going to play football next year......that wasnt the point....but people said there was 0 chance of the Eagles getting anything in return...

As of right now there is solid interest in him....Eagles seem to be in great position to get something in return

Oh come on. Dont hate on TO ... just ban him from press-conferences and interviews and you have probably the best WR in the league.

589159[/snapback]

TO is free to be a great football player, and a major jerk. I reserve the right to not root for any team he is playing for...I hear so many defend him, by saying he is the best WR in the game. I will buy that (although I think Steve Smith is going to give him a challange), but it is not enough for me to root for his success...I am all for giving guys a second chance, but TO ran out of chances a while ago...every time I see a replay of that incredible catch he made in the playoffs, while with the 49'ers, from Steve Young (to knock the Packers out) and his balling afterwards, I get ill...it was his ticket to becoming a "self-promoting" a-hole...in our society, we have now made being cocky and self-promoting into virtues...it makes me sick!

That said, Shanahan is one of maybe three or four coaches in the leauge who would be able to deal with him...

589159[/snapback]

I agree. I mean, it's not like everywhere TO goes he starts bashing the quarterback or anything. Philly was clearly an isolated incident. Nothing like that ever happened in SFO.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence...and I don't believe in coincidence.

The Broncos have always been one of my favorite teams, after the Bills...if TO goes to Denver, I would hard find it hard to root for them anymore...I can't stand Owens, on so many levels, for so many reasons...great player, major jerk!

589152[/snapback]

I despise them. They chop, cut, and injure other team's players.