(OT) Lost

gantrules

Did anyone watch the show last night?

I caught it and thought it was good....but I was disappointed that there wasn't more of the plane Rosen scene....

Thoughts?

42857[/snapback]

I watched it too. I liked it. It seems like it's playing a little on the "land of the lost" series. Are we supposed to think those are dinasaurs or what? :blink:

I caught the very start decided to switch it off because I thought it would scare the kidlets... Funny how "Prime Time" in Central Time starts at 7:00 PM? My wife was at a board meeting... Having known that my 6 year old son pressed for Cartoon Network... Ya, right, like some of the things on cartoons ain't disturbing enough!

:blink::P

Anyway, can anybody refresh me... How can an airliner get lost? Don't they fly a "beam" from departure to arrival?

my wife thought it was awesome, she was terribly dissapointed that it was only an hour long show. I may have to check it out

Did anyone watch the show last night?

I caught it and thought it was good....but I was disappointed that there wasn't more of the plane Rosen scene....

Thoughts?

42857[/snapback]

I caught the very start decided to switch it off because I thought it would scare the kidlets...  Funny how "Prime Time" in Central Time starts at 7:00 PM?  My wife was at a board meeting... Having known that my 6 year old son pressed for Cartoon Network... Ya, right, like some of the things on cartoons ain't disturbing enough!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Anyway, can anybody refresh me... How can an airliner get lost?  Don't they fly a "beam" from departure to arrival?

42880[/snapback]

the radio went out well into the flight, they turned around and shortly thereafter the plane broke up....about 1000 miles off course.

Exiled----

You gotta get DVR or Tivo....

I got it through my cable company...it's only $5.00 for the first three months and $10.00 after that. It's definately worth it.

42905[/snapback]

DirecTV charges $5/month if you have that. DEFINATELY worth it - changes your life (literally).

I saw it last night and thought it was really good as well. However, I don't see how the show can sustain itself for more than a season, maybe two, without getting repetitive.

CW

The pilot episode was supposed to be 2 hours, but it got split in half. I saw a plot summary for the second part that said that 6 survivors are attacked by a polar bear while hiking. Whatever was hitting those trees and killed the pilot was bigger than a polar bear. Obviously, there is something very weird on the island, if it is an island. You don't really know where they are. Also, someone is a prisoner as you could see by the handcuffs in the next episode and I think the guy from Lord of the Rings had drugs in the bathroom.

This looks like it has potential.

------------------------

Go Bills

Exiled----

You gotta get DVR or Tivo....

I got it through my cable company...it's only $5.00 for the first three months and $10.00 after that. It's definately worth it.

42905[/snapback]

I know, I know!

I am still working on the plan that WE need Sirius satellite radio. It is very important that I listen to Bills' games while working... Streaming computers are a no-no.

:rolleyes:

The remote island is actually the base for alien shapechangers.  The dog is an alien, and is using the dog form to study the humans without raising suspecion.  The giant creature is one of the DNA experiments that the aliens are conducting on earth creatures.

42979[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Not sure where you got that from but something's up with that dog...