Need prayers for a co-worker..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the Army...try the Cub Scouts first.  I doubt you're mature enough to handle any more responsibility than that.

588384[/snapback]

Maybe he should try girl scouts instead. At the very least, he'd end up with more "friends" for him and meazza on myspace.

Hey. Screw your co-worker. You're pimping you're way into prayers that are more desperately needed for my renegade banana-haulin' dad. If something happens to him, it'll be because you stole some of his !@#$ing prayers. You better hope nothing happens to my dad!

588436[/snapback]

my money is on you for taking him out .

Sorry, but companies don't want to have liabilities working on their payroll.  If this guy or his family want to pursue this, it could get ugly.

Any HR generalist out there that want to offer any more insight?

588345[/snapback]

Most places have a policy that harrasment of cow-orkers can/will get you fired.

Don't worry, you can always join the Marines.  Sounds like you could use the discipline, in fact.

On second thought...maybe the Army.  You sound like too much of a whiner for the Corps.

588353[/snapback]

Actually, that's pretty funny......

If I was that guy I would have went to the boss and informed him my work space was unusable and call me when it's cleaned up so I can go back to work and leave the building. And if I was the boss I would fire you guys for harassing this guy, without even giving it a second thought.

Too bad you're not original in your pranks....

Post-It Office

Tin Foil Cubicle

Packing peanuts

588509[/snapback]

That's actually where we got the ideas from. We saw those pictures going around....

For the record. I've been given an official letter of reprimand and one more incident will result in my being fired. Joe is ok and will be back to work in a few days. I guess I've learned my lesson...

That's actually where we got the ideas from. We saw those pictures going around....

For the record. I've been given an official letter of reprimand and one more incident will result in my being fired. Joe is ok and will be back to work in a few days. I guess I've learned my lesson...

589310[/snapback]

and mom is happy cause she gets her rent

Looks like another thread to add to the "classics", huh?  :D

588551[/snapback]

No, classics rarely start out as LAMP posts, they surely turn into LAMP posts, but beside the horrible human thread, most just get a life on their own from contributors adding in comments and then the originator offering responses that border on meltdown. See Currency Exchange, Horrible Human, B.Harami Brady bash, and Retatta Aborto.

589310[/snapback]

Did you work here as well?

Motion lotion employer