does anybody remember this CC skit?

SDS

back in the early 90's, there was a skit on CC where some guy would look between his poiinter finger and his thumb and pretend to "squish" the heads of people walking by. After he did this - he would block the view of their heads with his thumb and say "you're gone!"

Does anyone remember this and can anyone give me info on how I can search for an online clip?

back in the early 90's, there was a skit on CC where some guy would look between his poiinter finger and his thumb and pretend to "squish" the heads of people walking by.  After he did this - he would block the view of their heads with his thumb and say "you're gone!"

Does anyone remember this and can anyone give me info on how I can search for an online clip?

587757[/snapback]

It was from Kids in the Hall - do a google search.

back in the early 90's, there was a skit on CC where some guy would look between his poiinter finger and his thumb and pretend to "squish" the heads of people walking by.  After he did this - he would block the view of their heads with his thumb and say "you're gone!"

587757[/snapback]

Kid's in the Hall

"I'm squishing your head"

587757[/snapback]

I'm crushing your head

It was on a show called Kids in the Hall I think.

There's a DVD retrospective out but I have no idea how to find any video online.

30 Helens agree it was a very funny show.

thanks!

Am I the only who died laughing at that stuff? There was one where there were two of them on the street crushing heads, when one noticed a person's head already "crushed". He glances up to see this other person and they have this big fight in the street where they try to crush each other.... fuggin' hilarious.

Wow, looks like the TSW old guard used to watch the same TV, eh? :D

Am I the only who died laughing at that stuff?

I'm almost 40 years old and I still "crush heads" to embarass my teenage daughter. :blink:

thanks!

Am I the only who died laughing at that stuff?  There was one where there were two of them on the street crushing heads, when one noticed a person's head already "crushed".  He glances up to see this other person and they have this big fight in the street where they try to crush each other.... fuggin' hilarious.

587764[/snapback]

Back on the weed, Fearless Leader?

Actually, I found the skit funny as well.

Back on the weed, Fearless Leader?

Actually, I found the skit funny as well.

587767[/snapback]

Well, I was born and raised a hick and the 1st time I had cable was after I graduated college in the 90's. I had never seen CC and that was one of the 1st skits I remember seeing. I crushed Deborah's head yesterday and now I want to see some of those again... didn't know where to look though.

thanks!

Am I the only who died laughing at that stuff?  There was one where there were two of them on the street crushing heads, when one noticed a person's head already "crushed".  He glances up to see this other person and they have this big fight in the street where they try to crush each other.... fuggin' hilarious.

587764[/snapback]

Because the other guy was squishing the face, not crushing the head. Thusly, the amateur lost the battle to the head crasher.

I guess Canadians are good for something, besides crossdressing.

Because the other guy was squishing the face, not crushing the head.  Thusly, the amateur lost the battle to the head crasher.

I guess Canadians are good for something, besides crossdressing.

587776[/snapback]

Hey, my wife doesn't cross dress! :angry::lol: