Official get a clue post

1billsfan

This wall has become boring with all of the Bledsoe bashing post. Get a clue, this team has plenty of players to share the blame of the 0-2 record. Bledsoe has in fact been ok in comparison with a lot of players and coaches. Villaire, Clements, Henry, Lindell, Tucker, Malarkey (not using McGahee at the goaline), Gray (3 man rush cost us the Jacksonville game and the TD at Oak) just to name a few. I'm sick of all the simpletons already. IT IS NOT ALL DREW'S FAULT YOU IDIOTS! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Skipping passes to your receivers SUCKS in my book. Not being able to get rid of the ball when you know the blitz is coming SUCKS. Not having enough confidence to throw the ball to your receiver when your o-line gives you enough time SUCKS in my book.

Shane Matthews can't do any worse.

What games have you been watching this year? :blink:

AMEN!!! to that !! The DREWBASHERS SOCIETY that posts here dont have the 1st clue.When a team that underforms with the kind of talent the Bills have the coaches should be looked at closely. Steeler fans weren't all that enamored with MM.

AMEN!!!  to that !!  The DREWBASHERS SOCIETY that posts here dont have the 1st clue.When a team that underforms with the kind of talent the Bills have the coaches should be looked at closely.  Steeler fans weren't all that enamored with MM.

42383[/snapback]

Bledsoe is a coach killer.

This wall has become boring with all of the Bledsoe bashing post. Get a clue, this team has plenty of players to share the blame of the 0-2 record. Bledsoe has in fact been ok in comparison with a lot of players and coaches. Villaire, Clements, Henry, Lindell, Tucker, Malarkey (not using McGahee at the goaline), Gray (3 man rush cost us the Jacksonville game and the TD at Oak) just to name a few. I'm sick of all the simpletons already. IT IS NOT ALL DREW'S FAULT YOU IDIOTS!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

42364[/snapback]

You may be right.....you may not be. That's why we talk about it......that's the purpose of this board.......so :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: back atcha, brother

And you're sure of this HOW???

Be careful what you ask for, as you will SURELY get it. When Bledsoe goes down and Shane steps on the field, and you suddenly realize this team is no better off with a guy who was pumping gas prior to joining this team for four whole weeks...well, then, you'll see whether you are right or wrong.

But you know what: It's got Billy Jo written all over it.

Or maybe Billy Jo might be a better option right now?

But you all keep pounding on Drew. Cuz sure as hell, you're gonna get what you want someday, and then...guess what???...you'll have someone NEW to piss on.

Skipping passes to your receivers SUCKS in my book. Not being able to get rid of the ball when you know the blitz is coming SUCKS. Not having enough confidence to throw the ball to your receiver when your o-line gives you enough time SUCKS in my book.

What games have you been watching this year? :blink:

42382[/snapback]

What game did you watch Sunday?

The skipped passes occured when he was unable to step into his passes.

A hot-read WR not having the presence to break off a route when blitzed means the QB has no where to go with it.

Bledsoe has shown confidence to put the ball up where he thinks his WRs can make a play on it. If the WR isn't open, do you wan't him to throw an interception instead?

Pointing the finger at the QB exclusively is overly simplistic.

Sure, he's been less than perfect, but football's a team game, and in the real world your PS2 Madden-derived comprehension of the nuances of football betrays you.

This wall has become boring with all of the Bledsoe bashing post. Get a clue, this team has plenty of players to share the blame of the 0-2 record. Bledsoe has in fact been ok in comparison with a lot of players and coaches. Villaire, Clements, Henry, Lindell, Tucker, Malarkey (not using McGahee at the goaline), Gray (3 man rush cost us the Jacksonville game and the TD at Oak) just to name a few. I'm sick of all the simpletons already. IT IS NOT ALL DREW'S FAULT YOU IDIOTS!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

42364[/snapback]

He's 100% right.

In football, maybe more than in other sports, a team wins, and a team loses.

Drew is part of the problem, yes. So is Eric Moulds, Travis, the coaching staff, the inability of the secondary to bat a ball away, and three freakin' trips to the West Coast this season.

Not to mention the loss of fried bologna at the concession stands. :blink:

People, it's a long season. Fourteen games left after the bye week.

I say they right the ship, and go 7-7.

Mike

42364[/snapback]

repost:

Unfortunatly, there is only ONE GUY that touches the football on everyplay (except the center, smartasses). And that's the QB. It isnt a fair comparison, and everyone trying to make it knows so.

Moulds CANT play well when the ball is thrown at his feet, over his head, or at him at 1000MPH. This applies to all the recievers.

Like it or not, the QB takes more heat than anyone, and rightfully so. He has the most to do with the offense.

What game did you watch Sunday?

The skipped passes occured when he was unable to step into his passes.

A hot-read WR not having the presence to break off a route when blitzed means the QB has no where to go with it.

Bledsoe has shown confidence to put the ball up where he thinks his WRs can make a play on it.  If the WR isn't open, do you wan't him to throw an interception instead?

Pointing the finger at the QB exclusively is overly simplistic. 

Sure, he's been less than perfect, but football's a team game, and in the real world your PS2 Madden-derived comprehension of the nuances of football betrays you.

42470[/snapback]

I think most fans have not seen a bit of difference between a Williams/Gilbride Drew and a Malarkey/Wyche Drew. This offense is supposed to be simplified. If the reality is that the team has to 'settle in' to this offense, then fans feel betrayed and this season is just a preseason for 2005. But Drew has played poorly, and I tire of the 'it's correctable' excuses. If Drew is rushed, throw the ball away! If a reciever misses a hot read, throw it away! Drew obviously cannot run away. IMHO, something is not clicking in his head.

I think fans peg Drew because he has been 'broken' for th last 24 games....

42364[/snapback]

Finally someone has seen the light of sense :blink:

What we think is irrelevant . The Bills are 0-2 and 8-26 since the mid-point of the 2002 season. Actions speak louder than words. Time for the apologists to go take a hike. Changes are needed soon to get us moving in the right direction. I don't care about the F#*king excuses anymore.

repost:

Unfortunatly, there is only ONE GUY that touches the football on everyplay (except the center, smartasses). And that's the QB. It isnt a fair comparison, and everyone trying to make it knows so.

Moulds CANT play well when the ball is thrown at his feet, over his head, or at him at 1000MPH. This applies to all the recievers.

Like it or not, the QB takes more heat than anyone, and rightfully so. He has the most to do with the offense.

42498[/snapback]

Yeah, but there are receivers that "touch" the ball, and then drop it. Running backs that "touch" the ball and then take a 5 yard loss because they have no place to run. Should Drew catch, run and block too? Just because he touches the ball every play doesn't mean that he takes the majority of the blame. Someone has to touch the ball every play!

And you're sure of this HOW???

Be careful what you ask for, as you will SURELY get it. When Bledsoe goes down and Shane steps on the field, and you suddenly realize this team is no better off with a guy who was pumping gas prior to joining this team for four whole weeks...well, then, you'll see whether you are right or wrong.

But you know what: It's got Billy Jo written all over it.

Or maybe Billy Jo might be a better option right now?

But you all keep pounding on Drew. Cuz sure as hell, you're gonna get what you want someday, and then...guess what???...you'll have someone NEW to piss on.

42446[/snapback]

Paco=RJ

Sorry, it had to be said.