Who's for Bledsoe?

Frez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a proud Drew supporter.  And just because I am don't mean I'm apologizing for him neither. :blink:

42381[/snapback]

Bob, what part of Bledsoe do you like? You have watched him the last 2 seasons, what part do you support?

I'm curious........

Considering the alternatives, I say keep him, for now...Count me among the "apologists," I guess.

Even without the alternatives, if you consider benching him you should consider benching half the offense for the same reasons...

I'm for Drew till they find someone better . Shane mathews or Greg Zolman are not better. Losman is a rookie. He'll start if and when the coaches feel he's ready.

lets see, bledsoe......favre

bledsoe.....mcnabb....

oops wait we don't have them

bledsoe........matthews.....

i think i will stick with bledsoe until something better comes along.

42393[/snapback]

Poojer don't you want to see Shane at least get a shot? Bledsoe is rock bottom right now. I'll tell you what, If Bledsoe stinks up the joint in two weeks he will get booed right out of that stadium. The fans are fed up with the stevestojan.

i always like him. but I don't think he is anything close to what he was when he was considered a top qb back in his NE days. for the moment, since the alternatives are slim, we have to keep him as the starter.

allot of people make the mistake of only going back to his "dismal season of a year ago" when in fact it started the second half of his first season with us.

I'd like to see JP get a few games in this year. IF we are winning and Drew's in playing well and we are sniffing the playoffs, then of coarse leave him in.

so, on the surface, I am through giving DB the benefit of the doubt, but he has some time to prove me wrong and he is our only option right now.

(i have been kind of neutral all this time, not placing all the blame on him, but not having all the faith in him at the same time.)

I'm for Drew Bledsoe and that's why I changed my avatar. I still believe that Bledsoe will gain his swagger back and the offense will start clicking either against the Pats next week, or the Jets. However, I will be off the Bledsoe bandwagon completely after week 5 if he continues to struggle.

Now I also agree with anyone else. Bledsoe is the best QB that we have right now and he will stay as the starter unless he gets injured or JP Losman is ready to start....

Since you want to bench Bledsoe for not playing up to par, I guess I'm for benching the entire offense, because in my opinion, every single one of them sucked the first two games.

The hard part to believe is that Bledsoe is actually the best person on our offense now. Name one player on the offense that has played well so far.

allot of people make the mistake of only going back to his "dismal season of a year ago" when in fact it started the second half of his first season with us.

At the risk of fanning the flames, it actually started several years before the Pats even sent him packing.

Not so co-incidentally, I believe it was right around the time that QB wizard Parcells left New England.

Cya