(OT) - E-Bullying

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moaning that you are being laughed at because you are a Bills fan is deserving of an online headsmack.

581895[/snapback]

Indeed.

Perhaps under the Smilie .gifs we can begin a new category called "Slappies"? Slap yourself, slap someone else- could start a whole Message Board movement..................

Ever heard of the ignore fuction?

The people that feel the need to be annoying on the internet are just sad. They probably get little attention from folks in the real world. They feel that long, verbose posts on an internet forum will show the world what a true comic and/or intellectual genius they really are.

581925[/snapback]

Well...although your short, terse post didn't demonstrate any comic or intellectual genius, it sure as hell was annoying.

Well...although your short, terse post didn't demonstrate any comic or intellectual genius, it sure as hell was annoying.

582170[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on the forum regulars.

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on the forum regulars.

582323[/snapback]

It hurts to get E-sand kicked in your face, , doesn't it, yall? Oh, sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts.

It hurts to get E-sand kicked in your face, , doesn't it, yall? Oh, sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts.

582337[/snapback]

Oh, I don't really care, I'm just pointing out the 3rd grade mentality. Feel free to throw as much crap as you can.

A huge percentage of posts are nothing more than electronic posturing, followed up by bad jokes. You just have to wade through the stevestojan to find the occasional worthwhile thread.

As far as internet forums go, this one is pretty timid. Go try throwing your hat in at the debate forum at penny-arcade if you think you are up to it. It can get pretty vicious over there.

As far as internet forums go, this one is pretty timid. Go try throwing your hat in at the debate forum at penny-arcade if you think you are up to it. It can get pretty vicious over there.

582359[/snapback]

Seeing that their banner has a guy holding an xbox controller and another guy holding a 20-sided die, I can only imagine that things get pretty rowdy on their boards.

I think I'd rather avoid those hellions...

Seeing that their banner has a guy holding an xbox controller and another guy holding a 20-sided die, I can only imagine that things get pretty rowdy on their boards.

I think I'd rather avoid those hellions...

582369[/snapback]

LOL! See... that was a good joke!