The secret Mac owners don't want you knowing...

Fezmid

Did a Mac ever score 81 points against Toronto?  I think not.  Steve Jobs sucks.

580719[/snapback]

Steve Jobs also runs Pixar. Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo and their latest.......The Incrdibles.

Incredibles? Ha! You know what's incredible? Hanging 81 on Toronto after only being out of jail for about a year. Let's see Dash do that.

the Red vs Blue Mac switch spoof is better

Playing games on the PC was like...

There are a lot of great games on the Mac, like, Warcraft 3, uhm....uh...that puzzle game, with the Apple logo! That's a great game. I beat it, but, it's still fun.

The confusing thing about PC's is, you go to the store, and there's just, SO MANY GAMES. Like everywhere you look. But on the Mac, there's just six.

And you know which ones are good, because you played them all on the PC like 5 or 6 years ago.

On the Mac I can play plenty of great games that you just can't find on the PC now. Like Zork, Breakout....Super Breakout.............Photoshop...

Another great thing about the Mac is upgrades. On a PC, you have to open up your case, swap out your video card, change jumpers. But on a Mac, when it's time to upgrade, you just pick it up, throw it away, and go buy another one. Now THAT's convenience.

My name is Gus Sarrola, and I'm a gamer. Well, I used to be...

the Red vs Blue Mac switch spoof is better

Playing games on the PC was like...

There are a lot of great games on the Mac, like, Warcraft 3, uhm....uh...that puzzle game, with the Apple logo! That's a great game. I beat it, but, it's still fun.

The confusing thing about PC's is, you go to the store, and there's just, SO MANY GAMES. Like everywhere you look. But on the Mac, there's just six.

And you know which ones are good, because you played them all on the PC like 5 or 6 years ago.

On the Mac I can play plenty of great games that you just can't find on the PC now. Like Zork, Breakout....Super Breakout.............Photoshop...

Another great thing about the Mac is upgrades. On a PC, you have to open up your case, swap out your video card, change jumpers. But on a Mac, when it's time to upgrade, you just pick it up, throw it away, and go buy another one. Now THAT's convenience.

My name is Gus Sarrola, and I'm a gamer. Well, I used to be...

581171[/snapback]

and don't forget that false sense of security

Heh, that's funny!

Although Apple really shouldn't be complaining about Gates "stealing his operating system," considering they both stole it from Xerox PARC....

CW

581052[/snapback]

Ever see the PBS documentary, "Triumph of the Nerds"? The guys that developed the first PC "killer app", VisiCalc (the first spreadsheet program), never made a dime. Here's a site dedicated to VisiCalc.