anybody thinking the same as me?:

jester43

good god, did EVERY ONE OF YOU get your period today?

everytime i think the volume of pissing and moaning cannot possibly get any worse, it goes to a whole new level! and it is much more depressing than the new coaching hire.

i have no idea how this guy is going to do, but no one else here does either! just watch and wait...THEN you can cry when we still suck in a year or two.

:D it is mind-boggling!

everytime i think the volume of pissing and moaning cannot possibly get any worse, it goes to a whole new level!  and it is much more depressing than the new coaching hire. 

i have no idea how this guy is going to do, but no one else here does either!  just watch and wait...THEN you can cry when we still suck in a year or two. 

580132[/snapback]

Yes it is.

everytime i think the volume of pissing and moaning cannot possibly get any worse, it goes to a whole new level!  and it is much more depressing than the new coaching hire. 

i have no idea how this guy is going to do, but no one else here does either!  just watch and wait...THEN you can cry when we still suck in a year or two. 

580132[/snapback]

Message Boards = opinions

Yes, but we just get pounced on and are drown out by the brilliant antagonists on the board. The one's who are wannabee GM's who are clairvoyant and pessimistic beyond words.

This board is quite funny - remember the phrase "be careful what you wish for as it actually may come true".

Truer words were never spoken, about a month ago these belly-acher posters wanted an "explosion" at OBD.

"TD must go; MM must go; we need a regime change!!!!" They yelled....and guess what?

They got it and now listen to them. Screaming fatalistic thoughts and caustic venom because the change was NOT ON THEIR TERMS. :D

Ok, they got change and they are still not happy. :lol:

This all goes back to my point months if not years ago that Bills fans (on the whole as evidenced by this board) are lightweights, easily spooked, nervous, pessimistic generally weak, yet, paradoxically, full of machisimo and bravado behind the comfort of a keyboard.

WNY at it's best. :lol:

;) it is mind-boggling!

580132[/snapback]

580132[/snapback]

i agree. i didnt know the board was populated with so many 12 year old girls...

580132[/snapback]

Actually, the heavy flow period started yesterday, in case you hadn't noticed.

580132[/snapback]

More cowbell is needed.

Oh, one other thing STFU, M VI has the corner on this thread topic.

580132[/snapback]

Yes it is.

580141[/snapback]

i think it's just frustration from the start of last season thru now--everyone wants instant gratification like the old days yet i hardly doubt 2 80+ administrators are up to the task. there has not been much lately to be positive about and people are just venting. Take it in stride. i for one have my doubts about the new coach let alone levy but as you said time will tell. I feel though looking at his qualificatioins versus others out there people are having a hard time believing that marv's choice is a good one. Much like a candidate applying for a job, qualifications must be looked at. Looking at DJ's qualifications hardly speak volumes compared to other candidates i.e. Sherman--hence the peoples frustrations. Like everyone else on this board, we want a winner and certainly bringing someone in with a winning background sure would help our optimism.

Everytime i make a positive post it gets buried by all the new negative threads. I agree that people should STFU and be a BILLS fan for a change. I bet all this negativity makes it to some national media and Bills fans will look more stupid. The Dolphins just hired MM as their OC and guess what?....their fans are thrilled with him. If the situation were reversed i guarantee the Bills fans would belly ache about a hiring like that. Jauron and Levy might make a great combo. We have no idea? give it a chance. In retrospect, Mike Sherman won a lot of games because of Favre. When Favre stunk this year so did Sherman. In the end if Levy/Jauron get good players, we will win. Football is not that complicated.

Sorry, folks. but this is the same stuff we heard when MM and Gregggg were hired. . . you know, "Hope for the best, give him a chance, etc." Well, the last two hires didn't turn out well. Now, we're to go down the road of blind faith and optimism a third time? Third times a charm?

Jauron is a proven non-winner. We don't have much talent to work with already. The odds of this turning out well are virtually zero. Most of the fans on this board realize this. It'd be a miracle if this guy can turn this team around, given our roster, and his history.

Truer words were never spoken, about a month ago these belly-acher posters wanted an "explosion" at OBD.

"TD must go; MM must go; we need a regime change!!!!"  They yelled....and guess what?

They got it and now listen to them.  Screaming fatalistic thoughts and caustic venom because the change was NOT ON THEIR TERMS. :D

Ok, they got change and they are still not happy. ;) 

580154[/snapback]

Sad, but true.