(OT) Sorry but I'm trying to keep the day..

USMCBillsFan

Assuming we were all single and could choose anybody you wanted who would be the top five on your "to do list"?

1. Jennifer Anniston (she was so freaking hot in rock star and a natural beauty)

2. Milla Jovovich (gets naked in almost all her flicks)

3. Angelina Jolie (one word - lips!)

4. Brittney (need I say more?)

5. Halle Berry (see above comment)

5. Catherine Zeta-Jones

41977[/snapback]

Man, I just saw that movie with her and George Clooney, and she is so smokin' I can hardly believe it. What an incredible beauty she has.

Liz Hurley is right up there with her, too. Ay carumba.

2.  Drew Berrymore

41985[/snapback]

wait a second... you like Drew, too??

You know that i get ripped on whenever i mention her?

She was on a documentary last night on MTV about getting young people to vote... its a totally candid couple weeks with her. no make up, no nothing. There is one scene where she is on a train... she is freaking out because of lack of sleep, etc... she is soooo cute in that part its rediculous...

wait a second... you like Drew, too??

You know that i get ripped on whenever i mention her?

She was on a documentary last night on MTV about getting young people to vote... its a totally candid couple weeks with her. no make up, no nothing. There is one scene where she is on a train... she is freaking out because of lack of sleep, etc... she is soooo cute in that part its rediculous...

42002[/snapback]

Count me in on the Drew Berrymore list also. I have always thought she was great looking, and down to earth.

1) Alice Walton (#8 on Forbes Richest List)

2) Helen Walton (#10 on Forbes Richest List)

3) Liliane Bettencourt (#13 on Forbes Richest List)

4) Kirsten Rausing (#20 on Forbes Richest List)

5) Anne Chambers (#21 on Forbes Richest List)

42075[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t: Post of the day in my opinion....

I think it's b/c we are the same age and I've watched her grow up with me.

I was pissed when she married Tom Green. I was thinking, man she could do so much better.

It's a natural beauty thing, she's like a breath of fresh air.

42072[/snapback]

I met Tom Green in Africa. He was on one of those USO tour things. This was after they broke up. Funny story. We were having a couple beers and me and some pilot friends of mine took him to see the inside of the helicopter. We got pictures of him singing into the piss tube because they told him it was a means of communication with the pilot. Funny stuff. He was a pretty nice guy though. Nothing like the idiot he plays on tv.