If this board was alive in 1986

Like A Mofo

Please tell me how "you knew" Marv would be a great hire in 1986....like Pats fans "knew" Brady woould be great BEFORE Drew got hurt? Yeahhhh... <_<

Or did you wait and see what happens and not have E$PN idiots on radio stations and talk show analysts forulate opinions FOR you??????

Please tell me how "you knew" Marv would be a great hire in 1986....like Pats fans "knew" Brady woould be great BEFORE Drew got hurt?  Yeahhhh... <_<

Or did you wait and see what happens and not have E$PN idiots on radio stations and talk show analysts forulate opinions FOR you??????

578749[/snapback]

Alright, now all we need is Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Thurman, Andre.... and then Jauron will be able to make it to the Super Bowl ...and lose. (sarcasm)

Bills were 2-14 in 1984, 2-14 in 1985 and were 2-7 in 1986 when Levy was brought in. Kay Stephenson/Hank Bullough were a combined 6-35 over two and a half seasons. The general feeling back then was "This guy can't do any worse than the last two bums we had". Sadly, I don't think many people think Jauron will do any better than the last two bums that were had.

you could just go back to 1997 when Bills fans everywhere booted him to the curb AFTER all those feats of heroism he performed. 

But I'm sure that happens to ALL the HOF coaches. :rolleyes:

578809[/snapback]

If that means that we'll have Jauron for 11 seasons and four straight Superbowl runs (with his Yale-ness winning a few SBs instead of Levy's Harvard-ness losing them), I'll consider it an even trade boss-man.

If that means that we'll have Jauron for 11 seasons and four straight Superbowl runs (with his Yale-ness winning a few SBs instead of Levy's Harvard-ness losing them), I'll consider it an even trade boss-man.

578816[/snapback]

Looking over the roster and looking at who is responsible for stocking it (a man w/o GM experience who has been out of the league for 8 years) - that is likely scenario....

:rolleyes: