Dick Jauron's coaching staff

What's the holdup, Angry Mob? Soprano's count is 2-2, the Bates fastball is clocking in mighty fast, the "For Sale" signs are already made, Tony Jr.'s teacher has already been tipped, and right now I'm just sitting here waiting for an address...

584004[/snapback]

No thanks I'll just flip a coin from now on. B-)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 for 3 in baseball will get you in the Hall of Fame.

583786[/snapback]

To quote a Sopranos Episode:

Let's go... Listen, uncle junior, remember... I always thought you could make the pros. You could have done it. You had a swing like joe d. You're crazy. What, you think i'm $h!tn' you? Yeah, I could barely hit 250. That's because you didn't want it. Too busy chasing skirt. Chasing skirt your average was 500.

For those who havent guessed already, Soprano has been giving false information for laughs at how gullible some fans on this board are.  It was funny the first few times but the fact that some people still havent caught on, its getting a tad bit disturbing.

584106[/snapback]

Your inside sources told you this, of course...

B-)

Soprano, I have been with TBD since it's inception and you are the first person to offically get put on my ignore list.

Kind of like a chat room Darwin Award!  :)  0:)

584570[/snapback]

Are you saying he's managed to accomplish in days what I've been trying to do for years? 0:)

No disrespect intended to anyone, but would you all explain something to me:

When the guy prognosticates what is going to happen and is wrong, are you all in his schitt because he was wrong or because so many of you believed him, and thus turned out to be wrong yourself? And if that's the case, then shouldn't this e-anger be turned inwards?

I dunno. Maybe some of you need to look a little more deeply within yourselves for the true problem.

I mean. How many of you guys cried with Old Yeller died? C'mon. You're telling me that NONE of you cried when Old Yeller died?

No disrespect intended to anyone, but would you all explain something to me:

When the guy prognosticates what is going to happen and is wrong, are you all in his schitt because he was wrong or because so many of you believed him, and thus turned out to be wrong yourself? And if that's the case, then shouldn't this e-anger be turned inwards?

I dunno. Maybe some of you need to look a little more deeply within yourselves for the true problem.

I mean. How many of you guys cried with Old Yeller died? C'mon. You're telling me that NONE of you cried when Old Yeller died?

584623[/snapback]

Old Yeller? Is that a pair of underwear that's been worn for a week or so? If so, I'd be happy if they died.

584623[/snapback]

Oh, fer cryin' out loud, you should have warned us that you were posting a spoiler! :)

You can shove your sources right up your @$$!!!!

I disown you as my uncle!  And I KNOW you wanted Adriana damn you!!!

584665[/snapback]

Source: He more than WANTED Adriana. He had his "source" deep within...if you get my drift.