(OT) How did you find this board?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to post on the Rochester D&C board. It got out of hand from lack of management and was closed down. Scott beat me to the punch in setting up a website. The rest is history. That was many years ago. I was one of the first and original people to join TBD.

41808[/snapback]

Ditto here, although I can't really say Scott beat me to setting up the site. :blink: I'm not really sure how we all migrated over here. Probably someone posted on the old site and said hey we're over here now. Gad that was like 1997 or so.

I used to post on the Rochester D&C board. It got out of hand from lack of management and was closed down. Scott beat me to the punch in setting up a website. The rest is history. That was many years ago. I was one of the first and original people to join TBD.

41808[/snapback]

Old HyperBills user here as well.

CW

Was there ever a TBD link on The Bills official web site?

41799[/snapback]

Yes, just before their latest redesign, there was a TBD link on the home page of BuffaloBills.com

I found TBD looking for Jills pictures, I think it was back in either 97 or 98. Been here ever since. #89 was the first TBD'er I ever met from the site.