Jauron offered HC job

mtdoak

Well, that was certainly a craptastic move digging into our past to grab Marv for these key decisions.

I mean, i'm not going to pretend to know nearly as much as any of the NFL front office types, or Marv for that matter, but come on......enough of the cronyism for cripes sakes!!!

Hire the BEST man for the job, and i have serious doubts that DJ was the BEST coach for the job.

After watching the Steelers completely out-coach the Broncos, i thought that game stressed even more the importance of a top notch staff. Personally, i thought that hiring MS was the start of that staff.

I'm sick to my stomach and SO disappointed with these events. What a bad marketing move too. This franchise despearately needs some real guidance.

ugh.....

Let's hear it for your General Manager, your Hall of Fame Coach, Marvelous Marv Levy.  Give that old fart a hand folks.  He's the breasts.  Good to have him back...

577956[/snapback]

Couldn't you have just said I told you so.

Jauron had a great year. 24th ranked defense....down from 20th ranked defense from the previous year. Solid defensive guy. Let's bring in a defensive guy, the guy who led the 5-11 Lions defense to the stellar 24th ranking in the league. Let's grab that guy.

What about Sherman? His defense, despite the team stinking due to unbelievable injuries, ranked #4 in the league.

I'm sick to my stomach. I can't stand this hire. Hate it.