Jauron offered HC job

mtdoak

Can someone explain to me how this guy even became a head coaching option besides the fact that Marv knows him. I though all this my buddy crap would end when Donahoe left. I mean he went 35-46 as the Bears coach. That include a 13-3 season in which the Bears got so lucky and basically the stars aligned for a dream season. Can we ever get a coach with some charisma? Look at the 4 coaches this weekend does Jauron seem like he would ever fit in with any of those guys. This organization becomes more of a joke literally by the day. Oh and Ralph is still cheap.

Jauron had a great year.  24th ranked defense....down from 20th ranked defense from the previous year.  Solid defensive guy.  Let's bring in a defensive guy, the guy who led the 5-11 Lions defense to the stellar 24th ranking in the league.  Let's grab that guy.

What about Sherman?  His defense, despite the team stinking due to unbelievable injuries, ranked #4 in the league. 

I'm sick to my stomach.  I can't stand this hire.  Hate it.

577969[/snapback]

His teams have had one great year defensively, during the Bears 13-3 season in 2001. His Bears and Lions Ds were generally in the bottom third of the league every year in total yards. He did have 12th and 16th finishes in points allowed to his 'credit' with Chicago. His defenses in Jacksonville never finished higher than 15th in either category.

Great hire, Marv and Ralph. :rolleyes:

His teams have had one great year defensively,  during the Bears 13-3 season in 2001.  His Bears and Lions Ds were generally in the bottom third of the league every year in total yards.  He did have  12th and 16th finishes in points allowed to his 'credit' with Chicago.    His defenses in Jacksonville never finished higher than 15th in either category. 

Great hire,  Marv and Ralph.  :rolleyes:

577986[/snapback]

Actually they were 15th in 2001, 25th in 2002 (lots of injuries though), and 14th in 2003.