Mort just said....

so did we even interview hazz?

577510[/snapback]

no, and when Peter King mentioned Haslett would be the next Bills Coach in his Top 10 Things He Thinks That He Thunk That He Thunk But Didn't Think Through Thoroughly. I knew Haslett was no longer being considered

Breaking news ...... Mortensen is reporting the Steelers should win this game with a 24-3 lead.

577697[/snapback]

Mort's a tool. Not only does MY inside source say the Steelers should win this game, but MY inside source says the Steelers should win it sometime today :blink:

This girl who interned for ESPN last year and is in one of my classes, rumor is her and Sean did the dirty deed. She's been bragging about it!?!

577568[/snapback]

Maybe she's like that woman who slept with Dr.J so she could have a child who grew up to be a tennis star. Then again, there are better athletes working at ESPN than Sean Salsbury!

PTR

BREAKING NEWS.....John Clayton is now reporting that CBS is set to premiere a new sitcom starring Jenna Elfman as some sort of workaholic lawyer girl. One wacky premise will feature her date having to call her on her cellphone while they're at dinner just so that she'll talk to him! Wow!

UPDATE....now Mortenson is saying this could be the start of a new Jenna-ration! Holy sh--!