(OT) Hey Donahoe ! I Hate You, You BASTARD !

Mark VI

I pay good $$ for a Club seat. I don't like showing up for the opener and finding out you messed with the menu in my Club. No more Fried Bologna sandwiches, 40 oz. Red Bulls or Kettle Corn ! Quit trying to class up the menu with sorbet and lobster dainties, you high brow BASTARD ! I asked the drooler behind the food counter " WTF " ? He tells me " That white haired dictator counts the mustard packets ! He's a control freak ! "

You can F#@K up the roster all you want but this is the LIMIT !

FIRE TD !

I pay good $$ for a Club seat. I don't like showing up for the opener and finding out you messed with the menu in my Club. No more Fried Bologna sandwiches, 40 oz. Red Bulls or Kettle Corn ! Quit trying to class up the menu with sorbet and lobster dainties, you high brow BASTARD !  I asked the drooler behind the food counter " WTF "  ? He tells me " That white haired dictator counts the mustard packets ! He's a control freak ! "

FIRE TD !

41673[/snapback]

:blink::blink::P

I pay good $$ for a Club seat. I don't like showing up for the opener and finding out you messed with the menu in my Club. No more Fried Bologna sandwiches, 40 oz. Red Bulls or Kettle Corn ! Quit trying to class up the menu with sorbet and lobster dainties, you high brow BASTARD !  I asked the drooler behind the food counter " WTF "  ? He tells me " That white haired dictator counts the mustard packets ! He's a control freak ! "

FIRE TD !

41673[/snapback]

Let me be the first to thank you for prefacing a post with [OT] to save me from reading a misleading post and protecting precious bandwidth.

FIRE TD !

41673[/snapback]

It would have been better if you used an "Ole' Whitey" reference. :blink::blink:

TD's Biggest Blunders, since 2001 :

1. Fried Bologna vanishing

2. Not opening the Bills Parking Lots until 9am

3. Removing 40oz. Red Bulls from the Clubs

4. Kettle Corn no longer available

5. Hiring GW

in that order...

41718[/snapback]

Get over the fuggin kettle corn, it doesn't even belong in the top 10.

1. Lower standards allowing kettle corn lovers into club seating

2. No cotton candy sales in the 4th quarter

3. Cutting Lonnie (I KNOW, but we haven't discussed Lonnie's blame in our current mess)

4. Parking lot thingy

5. Gdub

TD's Biggest Blunders, since 2001 :

1. Fried Bologna vanishing

2. Not opening the Bills Parking Lots until 9am

3. Removing 40oz. Red Bulls from the Clubs

4. Kettle Corn no longer available

5. Hiring GW

in that order...

41718[/snapback]

But they added the Brownie Cheesecake. Mmmmmm.....

Is "Kettle Corn" that sugared stuff? Ugh.

Now I don't care for fried bologna. but I can't understand why they wouldn't want to sell it, the idea being to make the cash register jingle.

If I owned a restuarant, and somebody wanted to pay me for giving them a Lard-on-burnt-toast sandwich, the only thing I would say is "Ya want fries with that?".

Reminds me of the US Post Office, which has been steadily reducing the number of deposit boxes because some idiots said it wasn't cost-effective due to the time for pick-up.

I've yet to see a private sector business say " Yeah, we want to reduce the number of opportunities for customers to do business with us."... :blink:

Good God, you oughta see the menu for the club seats at Browns games.

"Filet of Sirloin"

"Mixed Greens"

"Several types of cheeses I can't even pronounce" :blink:

"Balsamic Vinagrette"

"Chicken (something or other -- too highbrow)"

"White wine spritzers"

and finally...

"Kettle Corn" :blink:

Mike