FINAL HEAD COACH PREDICTION THREAD!!

sven233

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there. A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction. With early next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) likely being the day we will all find out, I am asking all TBD posters to state their final predictions as to who the Bills' new Head Coach will be. If you want to show off and predict the assistants as well, that is more than welcome.

But it is time to put up or shut up. Take a stance now! Remember, this is what you think WILL happen, not what you HOPE will happen. GOOD LUCK!

MY PREDICTIONS:

HC - MIKE SHERMAN (Although I am not ruling out Jauron here....BUT, Sherman is my guess)

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there.  A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.  With early next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) likely being the day we will all find out, I am asking all TBD posters to state their final predictions as to who the Bills' new Head Coach will be.  If you want to show off and predict the assistants as well, that is more than welcome.

But it is time to put up or shut up.  Take a stance now!  Remember, this is what you think WILL happen, not what you HOPE will happen.  GOOD LUCK!

MY PREDICTIONS:

HC - MIKE SHERMAN (Although I am not ruling out Jauron here....BUT, Sherman is my guess)

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

I would not complain with that prediction. I still feel that Sam Wyche has to factor into the equation somehow.

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there.  A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.  With early next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) likely being the day we will all find out, I am asking all TBD posters to state their final predictions as to who the Bills' new Head Coach will be.  If you want to show off and predict the assistants as well, that is more than welcome.

But it is time to put up or shut up.  Take a stance now!  Remember, this is what you think WILL happen, not what you HOPE will happen.  GOOD LUCK!

MY PREDICTIONS:

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

just like you posted!

Does not matter who.

The fans will somehow insult him and his family. Even if we got back to the playoffs it would not be good enough.

Some people jumped on the wagon in the early 90's and expect it every year/

Does not matter who.

The fans will somehow insult him and his family.  Even if we got back to the playoffs it would not be good enough.

Some people jumped on the wagon in the early 90's and expect it every year/

577230[/snapback]

Yes we were spoiled in the early 90s. but in todays NFL you say we expect to much as fans when we don't make the playoffs in 6 years? That's assinine. To reel in mediocrity is unacceptable and you're not a fan if you don't care about the success of your team. That being said, Sherman.

Just like the front office, I'm going to STFU.

From now on I will never speak, nor will I mouth the words to my posts.

I promise, you'll never hear another word from Nanker. :w00t:

:blink: You really heard me talking? That's odd, I don't have a microphone. :lol:

(Notice KtFaBD, I didn't say 'That's funny".)

MY PREDICTIONS:

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

I'm Hoping:

HC: Bill Bellicheck

OC: Charlie Wies

DC: Romeo Crennel