The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

Now, if I could vote someone out, absolutely. :w00t:

646986[/snapback]

I've always thought that would be an interesting twist to the show. If you think Paris sucks vote 1-888-you-suck, if you hate Bucky 1-888-you-blow, Eliott 1-888-8go-home, Mandisa 1-888-get-lost, etc... :D

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kellie Pickler goes to the prom....

...as a stripper?

OK, she had me fooled with the "gosh, ahm jus' a simple girl from da country" crap early on but now I'm thinking she's just a ho from the middle of nowhere.

647979[/snapback]

I'm not sure what's weirder...you finding and posting that site....someone actually caring enough about AI to make that site...or Kelly Pickler (or anyone for that matter) wearing THAT as a prom dress. (Or me making even ANOTHER post in a thread about a show I don't watch no matter what Rico thinks.)

She looks fine in it but...that is NOT a prom dress...is it?

Country Night sure sucked... don't think it'll be getting much better any time soon, cause Queen night is coming up. :)

652376[/snapback]

YOu know, I'm not the biggest fan of Country....but I KNOW there is better stuff to sing that that sh-- they were belting out tonight. To me the whole night can be summed up by Bucky's performance. In the video clip, you see Kenny 'beatin' my wife right now, call me back later' Rogers telling Bucky to OVER annunciate his words since people may not be familiar with the song. So out comes Bucky, all dramatic from offstage, and I don't understand a FRICKIN thing he's sayin'. Man that sucked.....McPhee kicked some butt on a REALLY weird and annoying song, and Daughtry proved he could do something other than just rock out. Overall I thought they really dropped the ball tonight.

As for Queen night, I hope somebody deserving gets 'Bohemian Rhapsody'......thank God Covais is outta there, lol.

YOu know, I'm not the biggest fan of Country....but I KNOW there is better stuff to sing that that sh-- they were belting out tonight. To me the whole night can be summed up by Bucky's performance. In the video clip, you see Kenny 'beatin' my wife right now, call me back later' Rogers telling Bucky to OVER annunciate his words since people may not be familiar with the song. So out comes Bucky, all dramatic from offstage, and I don't understand a FRICKIN thing he's sayin'. Man that sucked.....McPhee kicked some butt on a REALLY weird and annoying song, and Daughtry proved he could do something other than just rock out. Overall I thought they really dropped the ball tonight.

As for Queen night, I hope somebody deserving gets 'Bohemian Rhapsody'......thank God Covais is outta there, lol.

652394[/snapback]

The keith urban songs did him a terrible injustice. Me and the girl saw him in concert last month, and he was phenomenal (shes got as big a crush on him as i do on carrie underwood). The guy is an absolute rocker, and a hell of a guitarist. At the end of his show(it was the last tour stop), he played some classic rock songs for almost an hour, and he did a superb job on the guitar. I was amazed at his talent, because you dont see that too often anymore. He's a true musician. What those losers did to his songs tonite didnt do him any justice.

Pickler tried to come off as miss innocent country girl, like underwood, but kellie just seems to me like shes a trailer trash ho who made it big. That being said, i'd still do her nasty.

To me the whole night can be summed up by Bucky's performance. In the video clip, you see Kenny 'beatin' my wife right now, call me back later' Rogers telling Bucky to OVER annunciate his words since people may not be familiar with the song. So out comes Bucky, all dramatic from offstage, and I don't understand a FRICKIN thing he's sayin'. Man that sucked.....

652394[/snapback]

That was pretty damn funny. :) He's gotta go... him and fakeass Tootie.

The keith urban songs did him a terrible injustice. Me and the girl saw him in concert last month, and he was phenomenal (shes got as big a crush on him as i do on carrie underwood). The guy is an absolute rocker, and a hell of a guitarist. At the end of his show(it was the last tour stop), he played some classic rock songs for almost an hour, and he did a superb job on the guitar. I was amazed at his talent, because you dont see that too often anymore. He's a true musician. What those losers did to his songs tonite didnt do him any justice.

Pickler tried to come off as miss innocent country girl, like underwood, but kellie just seems to me like shes a trailer trash ho who made it big. That being said, i'd still do her nasty.

652400[/snapback]

yeah, I agree....they're actually playing Keith Urban on like three different radio stations down here....he's got some sick talent for sure. And I'd split Pickler like a piece of wet lumber if given the chance too, but wow is she getting annoying......

That was pretty damn funny. :)  He's gotta go... him and fakeass Tootie.

652404[/snapback]

LOL fakeass tootie??? I take it you mean Paris, not my bootylicious babe Mandisa? lol

My Bottom 3 predictions: Bucky, Elliott, Mandisa

Eliminated: Bucky

I can't believe that I am giving Ace a pass this week, but I have to admit he was better than he usually is.

Bucky was just forgettable, and his time is up.

Elliott to me is just above average, and I think his time will be coming soon too.

Mandisa was not strong but will still be in the show. Watching her shake it like she did tonight was a bit disturbing. Especially when in your mind it should be Shania Twain up there singing that song and putting her moves to it.

My Bottom 3 predictions: Bucky, Elliott, Mandisa

Eliminated: Bucky

I can't believe that I am giving Ace a pass this week, but I have to admit he was better than he usually is.

Bucky was just forgettable, and his time is up.

Elliott to me is just above average, and I think his time will be coming soon too.

Mandisa was not strong but will still be in the show. Watching her shake it like she did tonight was a bit disturbing. Especially when in your mind it should be Shania Twain up there singing that song and putting her moves to it.

652624[/snapback]

I think it will be Bucky, Taylor and Elliot in the bottom three this week. Bucky is finally going home.

You read my mind.  :angry:

652663[/snapback]

Morning, Sweetie!!

Taylor did not do well last night. No heart. No emotion. Just going through the motions.

Bucky should have shined last night, but failed miserably. KR specifically mentioned that he needed to enunciate. Kristy and I spend the entire song saying, "what the hell did he just say?"

Elliot was similar to Taylor. The emotion and feeling was just not there. Not good.

Picker should be alive for another week. Mandisa will be around because others sucked worse than she did. Ace did OK. Katherine did well, but the "showmanship" was a little staged and annoyed me. Paris was OK. I think Chris was the best of the bunch last night.

Bottom 3...Bucky, Mandisa & Ace.  In a surprise move, Ace goes home.  He is a one trick pony.  The same syrupy sweet ballads can only take you so far.

652685[/snapback]

As long as Ace or Bucky go home, I'm happy....neither is going to win, and both are less talented than the rest of the lot. Buh-bye.

Ace's falsetto isn't going anywhere until the week after Queen night. :angry:

and Bucky & Pickler are safe after Country night.

Time to make some new faces sweat.

Chris won't be bottom 3 yet, & they made Katherine McFunbags sweat last week.

My man Spazz may have been the worst one of all yesterday, just horrible, but I don't think he's bottom 3 this week either... still too funny to leave.

That leaves Tootie, Mandisa, and Elliott standing out there tonight.

Tootie because her sorry ass deserves it, Mandisa because she sure didn't look like an Idol last night (i.e. HUGE), and Elliott.

And Snaggletooth Elliott gets sent home.