Haslett Out

My sources from deep within are saying Haslett will not get the HC job. He MAY get an interview as a courtesy but that is it. I guess comments he made years ago regarding steroids and Kent Hull never sat well with the organization and still don't.

It is my opinion he would flounder anyway.

My sources from deep within are saying Haslett will not get the HC job.  He MAY get an interview as a courtesy but that is it.  I guess comments he made years ago regarding steroids and Kent Hull never sat well with the organization and still don't.

570730[/snapback]

Save the courtesy- just hire Sherman and start filling the rest of our staff.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

570734[/snapback]

Just because Soprano 3695 is deep-throating someone in the Bills organization, does not mean that the info is not credible.

My source deep with OBD says that the following people will not be coaching the Bills in 06...

Tom Landry

Don Shula

Bill Walsh

Bill Cowher

Bill Belichick

Nick Saban

George Halas

Knute Rockne

Lou Saban

Bud Grant

Craig Cirbus

Jim Hohfer

Jerry Sullivan

Larry Felser

Lindy Ruff

Jimmy Griffin

Dennis Gorski

Take it to the bank.

My sources from deep within are saying Haslett will not get the HC job.  He MAY get an interview as a courtesy but that is it.  I guess comments he made years ago regarding steroids and Kent Hull never sat well with the organization and still don't.

570730[/snapback]

What, did your stomach growl and you thought it sounded like "Haslett Out?"

My source deep with OBD says that the following people will not be coaching the Bills in 06...

Tom Landry

Don Shula

Bill Walsh

Bill Cowher

Bill Belichick

Nick Saban

George Halas

Knute Rockne

Lou Saban

Bud Grant

Craig Cirbus

Jim Hohfer

Jerry Sullivan

Larry Felser

Lindy Ruff

Jimmy Griffin

Dennis Gorski

Take it to the bank.

570793[/snapback]

Hey. Don't rule out Lou Saban. My sources are soooooo incredibly deep inside that they are they are out the back door and into the parking lot say that Ralph likes Lou's youth and experience.

570730[/snapback]

I think I'll cancel ESPN Insider since your already in sid her (Clayton that is.)

Tom Landry

Don Shula

Bill Walsh

Bill Cowher

Bill Belichick

Nick Saban

George Halas

Knute Rockne

Lou Saban

Bud Grant

Craig Cirbus

Jim Hohfer

Jerry Sullivan

Larry Felser

Lindy Ruff

Jimmy Griffin

Dennis Gorski

Take it to the bank.

570793[/snapback]

Take the dead people out please! :D

Tom Landry

Don Shula

Bill Walsh

Bill Cowher

Bill Belichick

Nick Saban

George Halas

Knute Rockne

Lou Saban

Bud Grant

Craig Cirbus

Jim Hohfer

Jerry Sullivan

Larry Felser

Lindy Ruff

Jimmy Griffin

Dennis Gorski

Take it to the bank.

570793[/snapback]

Damn! You just sucked all the hope I had left out of me.

I hope this guy's source is accurate, because as some of my recent posts have suggested, I hate Haslett. He is a POS! HE is easily the worst candidate the Bills will interview.

I hear you...

Last time I posted something based on what I heard from someone on the team, I was also villified.

Why is everyone hatin me?  Cause I have some credible sources?

571410[/snapback]

570730[/snapback]

sources deep within?

its this like a growth deep inside your colon?

Why is everyone hatin me?  Cause I have some credible sources?

571410[/snapback]

There is a certain creation of skepticism (interpreted as hatred) when you use phrases like "Deep within" "Deep Inside Sources".....Gives it a whole "Robert Hanssen" like image...Its only football....if someone is going to be angry with you if you reveal their identity---don't post it...

By your screen name -- I know you know what happens to stool pigeons in the mob....they get hated big time... :huh::lol: