24 premiere...

sfladave

It was funny the first time....and even funnier the second time.

And I had a bad feeling about that subplot when they first started showing the drunk dude.  :D

681672[/snapback]

Me too...but, I loved where it went. The show needs a little comic relief.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wouldn't?  As uptight as she is, she's probably absolutely freaky in the sack...

681919[/snapback]

i think Chloe would be freakier. She'd probably be so efficient that she'd find a way to achieve a triple orgasm in 30 seconds all while managing to hack through the NSA's new firewall.

i think Chloe would be freakier.  She'd probably be so efficient that she'd find a way to achieve a triple orgasm in 30 seconds all while managing to hack through the NSA's new firewall.

681931[/snapback]

And yet women never praise me for being efficient when I'm done in 30 seconds.

:D

Unquestionably.  Problem is, she's butt-ugly.  :D

681975[/snapback]

Ya I agree. Too bad they killed off that little cutie Michele. Oh couldn't Chloe be the one who started her car :angry:

Unquestionably.  Problem is, she's butt-ugly.  :D

681975[/snapback]

She's not ugly, it's just that she's always grimacing on the show and that's not a good look for a woman.

When she's interviewed, she smiles and it turns out she's a really pretty girl.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but why didn't Jack ever play the recording into someone's voice mail or try to make some effort of getting people to hear it as early and as quickly as possible?

687375[/snapback]

Because then it would be called 23.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but why didn't Jack ever play the recording into someone's voice mail or try to make some effort of getting people to hear it as early and as quickly as possible?

687375[/snapback]

I kept saying the same thing. Just play the tape for Karen Hayes at CTU so that she can make a recording. That way, the Persident is less likely to try and kill him because there is more than 1 copy. Also, with all of the effort that went into securing that recording, why do you send Chloe off by herself, unguarded, to get the tape "ready to be played".