Wow - Bills Nation is pathetic

Lets admit it guys. As a whole, we are pathetic. I can honestly see now why many other NFL teams fans laugh at us. Just take a look back and look at the stuff being posted on this board.

WE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.

No matter who the coach is. Marv could bring in Belicheck to be the head coach, Parcells to be the defensive coordinator, and Charlie Weiss to be the offensive coordinator and we would still find something to piss and moan about.

Please. Someone who has worked in the NFL as a scout - raise your hand!

Please. Someone who personally knows the candidates for the head coaching job for the Bills and knows their credentials inside and out - raise your hand!

Lastly. Someone who has worked as an NFL head coach and knows the insides and outs of how "easy" it is too make the quick gametime decisions, please raise your hand.

:devil:

The one thing about the fans here that has become increasingly annoying is the unrealistic view of everything. If people are expecting the perfect Offensive line...the perfect play calling...the perfect QB...the perfect coaching....forget it. It's not gonna happen. Even the best playoff teams fail to get a running game going on occassion, call the wrong plays and give up sacks. Stop thinking that every other team has such a better team than us because they really don't. Alot of it is chemistry, luck and lack of injuries (and an Elite QB makes a huge difference).

Lets admit it guys. As a whole, we are pathetic. I can honestly see now why many other NFL teams fans laugh at us. Just take a look back and look at the stuff being posted on this board.

No matter who the coach is. Marv could bring in Belicheck to be the head coach, Parcells to be the defensive coordinator, and Charlie Weiss to be the offensive coordinator and we would still find something to piss and moan about.

Please. Someone who personally knows the candidates for the head coaching job for the Bills and knows their credentials inside and out - raise your hand!

Lastly. Someone who has worked as an NFL head coach and knows the insides and outs of how "easy" it is too make the quick gametime decisions, please raise your hand.

:devil:

566897[/snapback]

I will not be satisfied until the bills at least make the playoffs, then an eventual super bowl someday. Until then, as a fan, I refuse to accept mediocrity and below.

The one thing about the fans here that has become increasingly annoying is the unrealistic view of everything.  If people are expecting the perfect Offensive line...the perfect play calling...the perfect QB...the perfect coaching....forget it.  It's not gonna happen.  Even the best playoff teams fail to get a running game going on occassion, call the wrong plays and give up sacks.  Stop thinking that every other team has such a better team than us because they really don't.  Alot of it is chemistry, luck and lack of injuries (and an Elite QB makes a huge difference).

566903[/snapback]

I also think that Bills fans as a whole need to stop thinking that they know everything about football ... when in reality, the ins and outs of an NFL team would probably shred their brains.

I will not be satisfied until the bills at least make the playoffs, then an eventual super bowl someday. Until then, as a fan, I refuse to accept mediocrity and below.

566904[/snapback]

Agh yes! And by not accepting mediocrity, you mean that you will continue to post about the coaching candidate YOU want, and the play-calling YOU want .... good job bro - you will make a difference. :devil:

Agh yes! And by not accepting mediocrity, you mean that you will continue to post about the coaching candidate YOU want, and the play-calling YOU want .... good job bro - you will make a difference.  :devil:

566909[/snapback]

Actually check my posts, I have not posted one thing about the coaches. I'm not trying to pretend I know half of what the professionals know. But I think there is so much bickering around here because a lot of people put a lot of time and money into this team and they're tired of not seeing a quality product year after year.

And your right, the real head coaching decisions are and will be made by the professionals, (as they should be) but as the people who keep this product going, we have the right to add in an opinion, even if it may be bogus.

Let's all be blind followers. Good idea.

Speaking of which, since you don't really understand the ins and outs of government (well, unless you've been a Congressman, Senator or President) you really shouldn't vote or have an opinion on policy.

The one thing about the fans here that has become increasingly annoying is the unrealistic view of everything.  If people are expecting the perfect Offensive line...the perfect play calling...the perfect QB...the perfect coaching....forget it.  It's not gonna happen.  Even the best playoff teams fail to get a running game going on occassion, call the wrong plays and give up sacks.  Stop thinking that every other team has such a better team than us because they really don't.  Alot of it is chemistry, luck and lack of injuries (and an Elite QB makes a huge difference).

566903[/snapback]

You said it. The unrealistic expectations here are monumental. The scapegoating never ends--the minute the team gets rid of one scapegoat the search for a new one begins. It's very hard to take.

Let's all be blind followers.  Good idea.

Speaking of which, since you don't really understand the ins and outs of government (well, unless you've been a Congressman, Senator or President) you really shouldn't vote or have an opinion on policy.

566917[/snapback]

We have a vote on the policy of the United States? Since when? That is unless your part of congress.

566903[/snapback]

Well, we've had plenty of luck and haven't had a lot of injuries in recent seasons and just somehow I think most people don't consider us anywhere near perfect. Just call it a freak hunch.

Reading comprehension is your friend.  Don’t run away from him.

566931[/snapback]

You said

How am I reading it wrong?

:doh:

566897[/snapback]

Worst post ever. Why the clutter? You suck at starting threads.

:doh:

566897[/snapback]

What makes you think we are any different than any other cities fans?

I dont think we are much worse than anyone elses and I know we are a whole lot better than most.

What makes you think we are any different than any other cities fans?

I dont think we are much worse than anyone elses and I know we are a whole lot better than most.

566974[/snapback]

Yes - we are better than a lot of other cities. On the other hand I believe we can be worse than others also. I still can not believe that we are against Jerry Gray after 1 season (out of the past 3) that we were not in the top 5 in defense.

The fact of the matter is that I am stunned that we were in the top 5 in defense for 2 years with the horrid offense we had.

Teams love fans that complain because it means they care, and if they care, they spend money.

The NFL loves fans like Buffalo who are passionate about their team, complain bitterly about every single move made or not made, and then fill the stadium to watch a 5 - 11 team.

This franchise isn't going anywhere when you've got tens of thousands of lemmings (including myself) following Ralph over the cliff.

If you don't like all the complaining and unrealistic expectations, go become a New England fan and you can jump ship to the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, or whatever team is doing well that year.

RTB