The Joygasmically Official Wall HC Poll

Who do you think would be the BEST choice for the next Bills Head Coach?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be the BEST choice for the next Bills Head Coach?

• Marv Levy
    • Mike Sherman
    • Eric Mangini
    • Jim Haslett
    • Jim Fassel
    • Dom Capers
    • Norv Turner
    • Steve Mariucci
    • Dick Jauron
    • Dick LeBeau
    • Jerry Gray
    • Ted Cottrell
    • Donnie Henderson
    • Mike Martz
    • Wade Phillips
    • Gary Kubiak
    • Al Saunders
    • Bobby April
    • Sean Payton
    • Russ Grimm

Who do y'all want as HC? I went through the boards and put every coach suggested in this poll. I had to back off on those who were joke suggestions or ones that were impossible at this time (Fischer and Ferentz...the Titans owner said he's their man and will be staying in Tennessee for awhile, and Ferentz has made it obvious he is staying at Iowa and does not want to uproot his family). So here we go, kinda interested to see how a real HC poll turns out...gage the public's opinion and such.

Or if I did forget someone, feel free to drop their name in this thread.

Would love to get Kubiak...offensive mind with a proven offensive backround.

Sheman also

Bobby April?? come on people.....what kinda of a head coach could a special teams coach make?

yeah I know....but he's no Marv Levy.............................or is he?

I got to stick with Sherman -- he'll bring continuity and discipline. He'll bring a winning attitude with him. And he may be able to eventually take over the HC/GM position.

All that said, I would hard pressed to pass up on Mangini -- he'd likely bring Peppers in as out DC, which would be great for us and terrible for the Pats.

ESPN Radio is reporting that Kubiak is going to be the head coach in Houston

565400[/snapback]

I heard that as well, but figured I might as well include him since nothing is official yet...plus, with Denver still in the playoffs, it might be another week or two before the Texans even get to interview him.

Would love to get Kubiak...offensive mind with a proven offensive backround.

Sheman also

Bobby April?? come on people.....what kinda of a head coach could a special teams coach make?

565395[/snapback]

See Pittsburgh Steelers -- "The Chin" was a special teams coach....

He's been a good head coach too

How about none of the above!!

JEFF FISCHER!!

565398[/snapback]

Not going anywhere. Already said he's staying in Tennessee and looking forward to continue improving the team. Good contract, fans love him, players love him, owner loves him...how are we going to pry him loose?

Trust me, Fischer would be my top choice too...but its not realistic at this time.

Not going anywhere.  Already said he's staying in Tennessee and looking forward to continue improving the team.  Good contract, fans love him, players love him, owner loves him...how are we going to pry him loose?

Trust me, Fischer would be my top choice too...but its not realistic at this time.

565413[/snapback]

Thanks for the information on that....now I can stop dreaming :w00t:

By all accounts Kubiak will be heading to Houston.

565532[/snapback]

I've seen the same reports, but I think it is interesting that Kubiak is still working for a team alive in the playoffs, meaning he hasn't even been in for an interview yet.

Who do y'all want as HC?  I went through the boards and put every coach suggested in this poll.  I had to back off on those who were joke suggestions or ones that were impossible at this time (Fischer and Ferentz...the Titans owner said he's their man and will be staying in Tennessee for awhile, and Ferentz has made it obvious he is staying at Iowa and does not want to uproot his family).  So here we go, kinda interested to see how a real HC poll turns out...gage the public's opinion and such.

565391[/snapback]

None of the above. I want ICE.

I mean, if the organization's turing into a farce, let's go all the way with it.

Who do y'all want as HC?  I went through the boards and put every coach suggested in this poll.  I had to back off on those who were joke suggestions or ones that were impossible at this time (Fischer and Ferentz...the Titans owner said he's their man and will be staying in Tennessee for awhile, and Ferentz has made it obvious he is staying at Iowa and does not want to uproot his family).  So here we go, kinda interested to see how a real HC poll turns out...gage the public's opinion and such.

565391[/snapback]

Why no Dan Reeves???? He's younger than Levy and has brought his team to as many Superbowls.

565391[/snapback]

No Ron Rivera either? Check out that Bears defense, plus he seems like he'd be a tough as nails no-nonsense guy the Bills are looking for.