According to D&C, MM quit because of the

No don't get me wrong - but doesn't the football coach at some point have to just accept his lot and just be the coach?

I'm unconvinced that the retention of Modrak makes sense - hence the comments relating to the geographical location of the personnel makes sense to a degree. But Wilson being a Detroit native is a known factor - owners have no need to sit on their team 24/7 a la Jerry Jones/Al Saunders.

The more I read the more Mike facks me orf. Start over afresh. Sack everyone - EVERYONE on the coaching staff and lets try again.

Mike - you disappoint me.

You have to wonder...You hold a job only 1 of 32 people have in the entire world hold......pretty !@#$ing impressive if you ask me.....You don't give that up so easily...Something more happened here. WHat? I don't know.

Seriously we should.

564799[/snapback]

Nick - c'mon. April not only is the best ST coach in the league but he also is respected by every player on the team and - my god! - actually gets them to play with heart.

don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Keep McNally too by the way :(

You have to wonder...You hold a job only 1 of 32 people have in the entire world hold......pretty !@#$ing impressive if you ask me.....You don't give that up so easily...Something more happened here. WHat? I don't know.

564803[/snapback]

ESPN2 keeps reporting that Mugsy Mularkey didn't like the direction of the team, and it would be "compromising his character" if he stayed.

Nick - c'mon.  April not only is the best ST coach in the league but he also is respected by every player on the team and - my god! - actually gets them to play with heart.

Keep McNally too by the way  :lol:

564804[/snapback]

yeah - McNally did a really fine with the OL the last 2 years :(

He sure got the most out of Fat Mike :(

Mike facks you orf? Are you having a snit? :(:(

No don't get me wrong - but doesn't the football coach at some point have to just accept his lot and just be the coach?

I'm unconvinced that the retention of Modrak makes sense - hence the comments relating to the geographical location of the personnel makes sense to a degree.  But Wilson being a Detroit native is a known factor - owners have no need to sit on their team 24/7 a la Jerry Jones/Al Saunders.

The more I read the more Mike facks me orf.  Start over afresh. Sack everyone - EVERYONE on the coaching staff and lets try again.

Mike - you disappoint me.

564795[/snapback]

WTF does that mean?

564815[/snapback]

Maybe Marv wanted to reduce the number of quadruple-reverse pulling-guard halfback options to 20 per game. Or maybe he was ordered to pick a friggin' QB and go with him.

:(

Maybe someone should smack MM with the cluestick. He's actually moaning that RW and TM don't live in Buffalo year-round? And that matters how in this day and age?

Nick - c'mon.  April not only is the best ST coach in the league but he also is respected by every player on the team and - my god! - actually gets them to play with heart.

Keep McNally too by the way  :(

564804[/snapback]

Amen on April. I am worried that all of this turmoil will scare him off and that would be a shame. I believe that he is a big factor in our marked improvement on ST's the past couple of years. McGee is a special talent but it takes all 11 guys knowing their assignments and giving it all to get the kind of field position we enjoyed this year. Now we just need to get everything else working so that we can take advantage of this assett.

For once Jerry Sullivan put it out correct, here is the quote:

Wilson says the future is now. He talks about making a fresh start. Thanks to Mularkey, he and Levy have a legitimate chance to start over. We've had enough comedy. It's time for Wilson to put his money where his mouth is.

Retaining Mularkey was going to be disastorous under any circumstances...

The pressure on MM would have been enormous to take the bills to the playoffs

next season...With a uncertain QB position, Mularkey was going to be in the

hot seat....

Now a new coach can come and chose which way they want to go and keep it.

I hope they don't keep going back between JP and Holcomb....In fact I would

rather have Holcomb off the bandwagon and pick a real veteran QB (like

a Kitna or a Brad Johnson) to mentor JP and move this team forward....

I wish Mike Sherman is hired as the HC.