ESPNEWS: Mularkey out?

soldier

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We really can only hope...Come on though Mularkey, EVERY SINGLE HEAD COACH faces criticism. Is it often too harsh and undeserved? You damn right...the media and NFL fans are arrogant dicks sometimes...but that is the same for every NFL team.

Okay...except for maybe in Jacksonville where the fans seem to be saying "Whoa, whoa...wait a second Buckaroo...we have a team here? Stop lying, we do not!"

Mularkeys family doesn't like the criticism he is taking.

Ralph and Marv are trying to talk him out of quiting.  All of this is according to Mort.

563262[/snapback]

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. :P

Even if he's voicing this concern internally at OBD, the fact that Mort's picked up on it neuter's his effectiveness as a leader, IMO. I'd eat his salary and wipe the slate clean.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.   :P

Even if he's voicing this concern internally at OBD, the fact that Mort's picked up on it neuter's his effectiveness as a leader, IMO.  I'd eat his salary and wipe the slate clean.

Cottrell for HC?

563268[/snapback]

Ralph was pretty cheap with his salary...wasnt it basically a million per year for 5 years?

Heck, Rian Lindell makes more than that.

They're supposedly in "closed door" meetings right now... but to me this has the markings of Marv back on the sidelines all over it.

563266[/snapback]

Just my opinion, but no way Marv is back on the sidelines regardless of whether MM is gone or not.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.  :P

Even if he's voicing this concern internally at OBD, the fact that Mort's picked up on it neuter's his effectiveness as a leader, IMO.  I'd eat his salary and wipe the slate clean.

563268[/snapback]

Yeah how in the world does this stuff leak out? Can't these guys hold meetings in private?

If this happens, PLEASE MARV, hir Kirk Ferentz

PLEEEEEEASE

563272[/snapback]

I heard there is no way that Ferentz would ever want to leave Iowa. Teams have contacted him already, and he's refused every interview, citing that he doesnt want to uproot his family. So methinks if Mularkey does quit (I doubt we'd be that lucky), Marv will be looking elsewhere...how about the Mooch?