Pats will win the Super Bowl...again

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to piss in anyone's Corn Flakes - and I'm avoiding the easy jokes here - but there is no positive legacy outside of WNY for the Bills of the nineties.

559914[/snapback]

Where did you come from? Oh yeah, now that your team has rebounded from it's poor play earlier in the season, you're back singing the praises. Funny, you and your ilk were nowhere to be found about week 9 or so... :doh:

Where did you come from? Oh yeah, now that your team has rebounded from it's poor play earlier in the season, you're back singing the praises. Funny, you and your ilk were nowhere to be found about week 9 or so... :doh:

559919[/snapback]

Never mind that he's right. Only in WNY could four consecutive failures somehow be viewed as a success.

Never mind that he's right. Only in WNY could four consecutive failures somehow be viewed as a success.

559924[/snapback]

I don't know about that. There was a lot to be proud of just getting out of the AFC four years in a row. I loved the sign after the 3rd or 4th AFC title someone had at RWS that said, "We're back... DEAL WITH IT, AMERICA!" :doh: I feel that way about everyone at TBD with regard to the Defending World Champion New England Patriots.

I can't wait until the pats loose, NEXT WEEK.

559302[/snapback]

why are they tight?

(Normally i dont knock other's spelling or grammar errors, but i hate this one with a passion. Its everywhere. Why does it seem there are about 5 people in the world that know that "lose" is different than "loose")

why are they tight?

(Normally i dont knock other's spelling or grammar errors, but i hate this one with a passion. Its everywhere. Why does it seem there are about 5 people in the world that know that "lose" is different than "loose")

559962[/snapback]

5 people?? Come on....no need to loose perspective here. :doh:

I didn't sling any mud, but I'm ready to if you're willing.  :doh:

559927[/snapback]

Nor did I. We don't need to do any of that. Juuuust an observation Billy...

Hey Joe, speaking of enunciation issues, I absolutely hate it when people use the phrase,

" I could care less"

That one really irritates me...

Only one team has appeared in more than two consecutive Super Bowls, and that's Buffalo. I'll be rooting for the Broncos to win this week, and (if necessary) the Colts to win the week after.

560129[/snapback]

Didn't Miami appear in 3 straight back in the 70s?

And what's with all the weird obsessions with Brady on here?  Weird.  ;)

559932[/snapback]

Because if Marsha Brady thinks you aren't worshiping him 24/7 he starts to cry about how the Pats are "disrespected."

See: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060109

PTR