Would you trade Losman for Eli?

billsboys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! J.P. may be unproven but, mark my words, Eli is going to be considered a total bust in the eyes of football history. He is no Peyton and never will be. Plus, he has little pip-squeak arms! :unsure:

Eli=Overpaid, Overrated, Over-hyped

JP=Who the hell knows?

Then again, against the Panthers, Losman went 16 of 29 for 197 yards, 1 INT and 9 points, with a MUCH worse offense.  I'd take that over 10 of 18 for 113 yards, 3 INT's, and NO points.

559146[/snapback]

you can't really compare a playoff game vs a regular season game

Then again, against the Panthers, Losman went 16 of 29 for 197 yards, 1 INT and 9 points, with a MUCH worse offense.  I'd take that over 10 of 18 for 113 yards, 3 INT's, and NO points.

559146[/snapback]

I know he was bad today in the second half. But I pin this one on the defense. They were on the field the whole first half and couldn't make any stops to get our offense on so it could get into a rhythm. And our OC is a moron. They tossed in the towel on running the ball down 10 and panicked. Granted, Eli has a lot of work to do as far as improving his consistency throwing and reading defenses better.

In any event, this whole trade Losman thing is pointless. Give the guy a chance. QBs take a while to develop.