Oh my God

Adam

Someone told me yesterday, that one of the tortures that Saddam and other terrorists used was melting plastic, pouring it on people, letting it harden, then pulling it off.

I can't even fathom that- its just so terrible to think of the internal and external- and probably permanent injuries that would cost. It made me nauseous to hear about that, and it still does- hopefully something like that will be done to them

Someone told me yesterday, that one of the tortures that Saddam and other terrorists used was melting plastic, pouring it on people, letting it harden, then pulling it off.

I can't even fathom that- its just so terrible to think of the internal and external- and probably permanent injuries that would cost. It made me nauseous to hear about that, and it still does- hopefully something like that will be done to them

556374[/snapback]

shoot...thats nothing....you should see what happens to men when they are made to parade around in their underwear. :D

How about burning tires around the neck? How many US corporations (and governments) ignored that for years because doing business with S. Africa was provident.

All torture is abhorrent. And much of it probably starts small, and escalates.

How about burning tires around the neck?  How many US corporations (and governments) ignored that for years because doing business with S. Africa was provident.

All torture is abhorrent. And much of it probably starts small, and escalates.

556459[/snapback]

? For all their faults, I'm not sure that the apartheid South African government ever used that procedure. If I remember rightly, it was usually done by ANC supporters to people suspected of "collaboration". Winnie Mandela was involved in one such incident I believe.

I think the worst form of torture I've heard of was having some woman strip in front of a man until he got a hard on. Then guards shoved a glass tube up his urethra and beat his penis so the glass would shatter into millions of little chards that were ground into his flesh for life. Had to have people hold him every time he had to take a piss.

I can't remember if that was done in the Soviet Union, some Eastern European country during the cold war of Nazi Germany.

I think the worst form of torture I've heard of was having some woman strip in front of a man until he got a hard on.  Then guards shoved a glass tube up his urethra and beat his penis so the glass would shatter into millions of little chards that were ground into his flesh for life.  Had to have people hold him every time he had to take a piss.

I can't remember if that was done in the Soviet Union, some Eastern European country during the cold war of Nazi Germany.

556528[/snapback]

Wow.

That's almost as bad as watching Travis Henry throw an option pass.

Almost. :D

? For all their faults, I'm not sure that the apartheid South African government ever used that procedure. If I remember rightly, it was usually done by ANC supporters to people suspected of "collaboration". Winnie Mandela was involved in one such incident I believe.

556479[/snapback]

Yep. you are correct. they called it "the neckless treatment"

I think the worst form of torture I've heard of was having some woman strip in front of a man until he got a hard on.  Then guards shoved a glass tube up his urethra and beat his penis so the glass would shatter into millions of little chards that were ground into his flesh for life.  Had to have people hold him every time he had to take a piss.

556528[/snapback]

:D

556528[/snapback]

The second worst form of torture is reading that. :D

556528[/snapback]

I'm sure that just sounds like it hurts a lot more than it really does. :D

What if the dude was gay, or was thinking about Major League Baseball to prevent a hard-on? That seems like one way to play a little defense. But it does bring up an interesting question: Do the midgets in Al Qaeda conduct their beheadings below the belt?

556528[/snapback]

My grandfather would never rarely of what happened to him in the Nazi prison camp other than to say that the guard beacially had free reign to abuse them as they wished. Often times, apparently the guards had been common criminals before the war and sadistic to no end.

556528[/snapback]

I think I remember Sgt. Schultz doing this to LeBeau in one episode... :lol:

556528[/snapback]

You could parade any woman in front of me and there's no way I'd get it up if I knew the result would be broken glass in my pee hole. The only way this would work is if the prisoners had no idea what the second step in the torture was. And even if they didn't, you'd figure they'd be a little suspicious as to why their captors had provided them with a naked hottie.

(All right, all right, if it was naked Mandy Moore, it would probably work but there's no way Mandy would do that to someone. She's too perfect and nice.)

(All right, all right, if it was naked Mandy Moore, it would probably work but there's no way Mandy would do that to someone.  She's too perfect and nice.)

557003[/snapback]

Mandy Moore look-alike? Looks like Mandy Moore, but has the evil sluttier side?

shoot...thats nothing....you should see what happens to men when they are made to parade around in their underwear.    :lol:

556451[/snapback]

Thanks for that entry into the low expectations sweepstakes. You accurately point out why the Abu Ghraib incident made me so proud to be an American. From now on, all our aid shipments to other nations should be stamped with our new motto:

"America, we aren't as bad as Saddam"

You accurately point out why the Abu Ghraib incident made me so proud to be an American.

557017[/snapback]

i read the sarcasm....having said that...i have read some of your posts. i don't think there is anything that makes you proud to be an American.

Thanks for that entry into the low expectations sweepstakes.  You accurately point out why the Abu Ghraib incident made me so proud to be an American.  From now on, all our aid shipments to other nations should be stamped with our new motto:

"America, we aren't as bad as Saddam"

557017[/snapback]

But you have a sense of humor, because David Letterman abused Bill O'Reilly. :lol:

Mandy Moore look-alike? Looks like Mandy Moore, but has the evil sluttier side?

557010[/snapback]

Her evil twin from another dimension. :w00t: She has a goatee, that's how you can tell she is evil.