Bye week plans

Griz

Going to watch my second-favorite team, the Colts, play against a quarterback who I have always respected and enjoyed watching (Brett Favre and the Packers).

The Colts are a distant second, but at least they give me something to cheer about.

I'm going to the pound to get the biggest cat I can find and put a home made Shelton jersey on it. Then I'm going to kick the living stevestojan out of that cat everytime I see it. Maybe after 2 weeks I'll feel vindicated.**

**I'm not actually going to go get a cat, nor do I advocate animal cruelty (except when I'm eating). Anyone who takes this post seriously needs strong medication - maybe Ed can hook you up.

I'm going to the pound to get the biggest cat I can find and put a home made Shelton jersey on it.  Then I'm going to kick the living stevestojan out of that cat everytime I see it.  Maybe after 2 weeks I'll feel vindicated.**

**I'm not actually going to go get a cat, nor do I advocate animal cruelty (except when I'm eating).  Anyone who takes this post seriously needs strong medication - maybe Ed can hook you up.

40161[/snapback]

I'll bet if you try to follow the cat into the kitchen, someone will stop you at the door. :doh::D:D;):lol:;)

Probably playing softball in a tournament in Savannah hungover!! Heading up Friday to play Friday night, Saturday and Sunday with a bunch of heavy drinking softball players. If the games don't kill us, the partying probably will.

:o:angry::o