what was this 5:20 news conf about?

nodnarb

I don't like it. I think he's a meatball for a coach.

553742[/snapback]

I dont think I want to be on a board where people insult our head coach, just because he wants to run a simple halfback reverse statue of liberty option flea flicker play on 4th and inches at our opponent's 1 yard line. He's a genius I tells ya!

So...yeah...another season of crappy play. Ahhhh, maybe we should ask the Bengals fans how the coped with it for so long...

I don't like it. I think he's a meatball for a coach.

553742[/snapback]

Its really hard to say- with a journeyman QB, and a terrible OL, he had a winning season- and missed the playoffs by 1 play in at least 2 close games (Jacksonville and Oakland).

He could end up being a good one, or he could be gone in a year or 2.

they never said they were going to wait. Ralph specifically said that there was no particular order that these decisions were going to be made.

553784[/snapback]

Thats the way I heard as well.

Its really hard to say- with a journeyman QB, and a terrible OL, he had a winning season- and missed the playoffs by 1 play in at least 2 close games (Jacksonville and Oakland).

He could end up being a good one, or he could be gone in a year or 2.

553768[/snapback]

Well...I'm leaning towards the one Year and gone...

I just can't possibly see how the Bills are going to be able to upgrade this Roster enough to overcome Mularkey's shortcomings as a HC...The QB situation will be a mess again in 2006 unless JP make HUGE strides...And trying to re-build an Offense and a Defense at the same time is a tall task...

Now I know that is REAL negative, so...I will say there is plenty of talent to build around, and I doubt the Bills will be worse than they were in 2005...Had they gone out and got a better Coach, I think 9-7 maybe even 10-6 would be possible (note:possible NOT probable) with the talent Upgrades...

I think Ralph blew a GOLDEN opportunity here to get a free pass on the 2006 Season...Regardless of what anyone says, if MM does not make the Playoffs next Year the Fans will want his head...I know I will...And they'll get it too if MM falls short of Post Season play...Ralph blew it...Just my opinion... :huh:

Nobody, because they're not going to have a GM running the draft, because no GM in his right mind is going to take a job where he doesn't have a say in the HC spot.

Enter Marv...... :huh:

I think Ralph blew a GOLDEN opportunity here to get a free pass on the 2006 Season...Regardless of what anyone says, if MM does not make the Playoffs next Year the Fans will want his head...I know I will...And they'll get it too if MM falls short of Post Season play...Ralph blew it...Just my opinion...  :huh:

553817[/snapback]

If they start 0-2 or 0-3 the fans will be flipping cars in the lots. They thought the end of this year was bad.