The pilot knows

VABills

As absurd as this sounds, there is at least a small possibility that this info is legit. Let me qualify by saying that WGR is likely guessing on this one (similar to the Flutie situation), BUT (1) they did pull the "pilot" line from the story (possibly to protect the source?); (2) their Bills sources have, in the past, been secretaries or relatives of players or those connected to the organization; and (3) there is a slight chance that Cap'n Bob Masse might have been the charter pilot and passed the info to one of the few competent people at the station (this is not a joke).

Unconfirmed reports are stating that 'Dick Road' will be renamed 'Dicked Road' in honor of Bills fans everywhere. Stay tuned to WGR as this situation develops...back to you at TSW.

551651[/snapback]

Please tell me the time you've heard Florio referred to as an expert.

Oh, you haven't?

Now tell me the time you've heard him promoted.

Oh, you haven't?

OK, nevermind.

551661[/snapback]

Brad--you give him time on the air--don't you think that gives him more credibility than he deserves. He's some idiot who surfs the web all day and posts crap, yet you gave him the same amount of air time you gave Clayton and King last week.

Get real....how idiotic is it to report something unconfirmed, heard second hand from Mularkey's pilot. Get a real station....No competition has killed you guys.

You guys are the WWE of sports radio...

Last thing--Donahoe may have been wrong on a lot of things--but the one thing he had pegged is when he told the caller to his show--that if the caller wanted to act like a jerk to call the other (meaning your) station. Your station is a cesspool -- be very proud....

Brad--you give him time on the air--don't you think that gives him more credibility than he deserves.  He's some idiot who surfs the web all day and posts crap, yet you gave him the same amount of air time you gave Clayton and King last week.

Get real....how idiotic is it to report something unconfirmed, heard second hand from Mularkey's pilot.  Get a real station....No competition has killed you guys.

Last thing--Donahoe may have been wrong on a lot of things--but the one thing he had pegged is when he told the caller to his show--that if the caller wanted to act like a jerk to call the other (meaning your) station.  Your station is a cesspool -- be very proud....

551670[/snapback]

I know it's just the internet, but I still gotta say bravo for this post. No offense to Brad who seems like a pretty cool guy but this really says it well.

Ground control to Major Tom Ground control to Major Tom:

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Ground control to Major Tom: Commencing countdown engine's on

Check ig-nition and may God's love be with you

This is ground control to Major Tom, you've really made the grade!

And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear,

Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is Major Tom to ground con-trol, I'm stepping through the door

And I'm floating in the most peculiar way

And the stars look very difeerent today

For here am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world

Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

BRIDGE

Though I'm passed one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still

And I think my spaceship knows which way to go,

tell my wife I love her very much she knows

Ground control to Major Tom:

Your circuit's dead, there's something wong.

Can you hear me Major Tom?

Can you hear me Major Tom?

Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you ...

Here am I floating round my tin can, far above the moon

Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

Brad--you give him time on the air--don't you think that gives him more credibility than he deserves.  He's some idiot who surfs the web all day and posts crap, yet you gave him the same amount of air time you gave Clayton and King last week.

Get real....how idiotic is it to report something unconfirmed, heard second hand from Mularkey's pilot.  Get a real station....No competition has killed you guys.

Last thing--Donahoe may have been wrong on a lot of things--but the one thing he had pegged is when he told the caller to his show--that if the caller wanted to act like a jerk to call the other (meaning your) station.  Your station is a cesspool -- be very proud....

551670[/snapback]

And you're spending your night getting into a war of words with a radio talk show host on an internet message board. You also have a lot to be proud of.

And you're spending your night getting into a war of words with a radio talk show host on an internet message board.  You also have a lot to be proud of.

551745[/snapback]

Bless me father for I have sinned and caused great embarrassment to my family... B-):unsure::D

I am just funnin...come on....

Considering the rumours of TD's departure appear to be coming true, will a lot of posters eat crow if indeed MM stays ?

551769[/snapback]

No, those posters have already agreed under a legally binding contract to post "sweet nothings" on the board for a yet undetermined amount of time.

Considering the rumours of TD's departure appear to be coming true, will a lot of posters eat crow if indeed MM stays ? Come on guys, while I agree this is not the pinnacle of journalism, at least we have something. And they did qualify it by saying the report is unconfirmed.

551769[/snapback]

Shameless bump to remind posters not to bash every media source before things become a certainty.