I am no longer a Bills Fan

I'm sorry but I just had to reply to this post again. Thank you Hogboy for making me laugh my ass off a day after one tough loss. Dude said "The Bills can go to HELL".

39216[/snapback]

It felt more like hell after the fourth Super Bowl loss. What's been going on since is just stupidity. We'll get back, even if it's in a few years with Losman, and even if it's with a new GM.

Fairweather fans can suck it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post like that show how stupid some people are,why pick the browns ,they really suck.you should have said that you where going to become a lions fan ,at least you would have been jumping on a new band wagon that has a chance to win with there new QB .browns will allways have the broncos to remind them how bad they are.

I have always been a faithful Bills fan

I have had season tockets since 1968

The last two games were the last two straws.

The Bills front office seem to lose good players and pick up other teams' garbage.

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets.  The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills front office refuses to listen to the fans.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

Yes the Browns and their great tradition of Super bowl winning teams....Oh yeah thats right they could not even get out the conference championship.....LOSER

Hold on there Mr. Boy !

You can't quit. It is not a choice. Once you are a Bills fan that's it for life. It is in your bone marrow and it will call you back. It's something like how Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson CAN'T leave each other forever. Some sick thing brings them back together. Oh we ALL wish we could quit. Wouldn't that be schweet. But it is not possible in this world as we know it.

Welcome to our mutual nightmare. Nice to have you on board.

Bills Fan # 091955 aka Surf

by the way (i havnt read all of the replies here), but the other day i was called "the worst fan ever"... I think it was Kota who labeled me that.

You take it back now?

I would NEVER say i was no longer a Bills fan. EVER.

39637[/snapback]

I think the titles of least intelligent fan and most annoying fan are up for grabs. :)

The Browns?

Please.  Give me a break.

I earlier posted if there's any team more snakebit than the Bills, it's the Orange & Brown two hundred miles to Buffalo's southeast.

Pick a team that's gonna be good this season (Patriots) or one that inexplicably seems to have all the good luck (Broncos).

Bitter?  Nah, I'm not bitter...  :)

Mike

P.S.  The Browns have a waiting list for PSL's.  You're gonna have a hard time getting those tickets.

39401[/snapback]

I agree with you....

So you want to be a Browns fan? No disrespect to any Browns fans, but all you are doing is giving up Wide Right and the Music City Miracle (Or as I call it the Immaculate Deception) for "The Drive" and "The Fumble".....why bother switching????

Why dont you get on the ULTIMATE bandwagon team, the Dallas Cowboys, if you want to switch???

SEE YA!!! :doh:

The Bills front office seem to lose good players and pick up other teams' garbage.

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets. The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

I hear the fish are looking to pick up a few new fans ;)

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets. The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

I hear the fish are looking to pick up a few new fans :D

40112[/snapback]

Shame on you Tatonka for talking that smack :D

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets.  The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

so you are applying at your local volunteer fire department?