Bills move McGahee to land top prize Bush...

COACH85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, sorry I'm too lazy to delete your PMs.  I'll try and be more proactive.

Poor coach.  Sticks and stones, baby.

Dude, you can keep judging me from McLean, Virginia.  At some point you'll understand that I don't live life from the high school popularity contest perspective - especially when it comes to people who couldn't pick me out of a lineup.

548729[/snapback]

For some reason, everytime i read 1 of coach's genius like posts, i keep thinking of the last line in your sig, AD...

For some reason, everytime i read 1 of coach's genius like posts, i keep thinking of the last line in your sig, AD...

548737[/snapback]

Careful, or he'll classify you as one of my "nerd friends". You'll be on his list for being laughed at and being a lonely loser. It's a terrible burden, my friend.

21,877 posts......................too funny!! :blink:

Careful, or he'll classify you as one of my "nerd friends".  You'll be on his list for being laughed at and being a lonely loser.  It's a terrible burden, my friend.

548747[/snapback]

especially when it comes to people who couldn't pick me out of a lineup.

548729[/snapback]

I never met Alaska Darin, but my bet is any guy in the lineup with the Blue and Gold Hockey Jersey carrying a Luger with warm clothes would at least make me think of him.

Careful, or he'll classify you as one of my "nerd friends".  You'll be on his list for being laughed at and being a lonely loser.  It's a terrible burden, my friend.

548747[/snapback]

i'm proud of myself. 1 post and i've graduated into receiving PM's from him with 2nd grade level insults in them. How much longer until i get the threatening ones?

His knee still scares me as well since I still can't believe he made it back from that first major injury.

I read that. Then I read it again. Then again. And I still can't figure out why his knee scares you...because it's healed?

Bush looks like the next Barry Sanders and if we can get an offensive line with some key free agents and draft, Bush is am easily 2000 yard All-Purpose back (running and receiving).  Heck, he's a threat to break one every time he touches the ball.

So you think that McGahee's knee can't be trusted, but he and a third can be packaged and traded for the next Barry Sanders?

Oh, that must be because...

McGahee is a proven tough back

548293[/snapback]

So you think McGahee's a tough back...even though his knee scares you...even though he came back from the injury...therefore, we can trade him and a third for the top pick in the draft.

:blink:

Do you have any idea how much of a !@#$ing idiot you are?

I know you might be thinking thats crazy but as a Bills fan, I have been disappointed that McGahee hasn't taken his talent to the next level and is not a threat to break a long touchdown run as proven by these past two seasons. 

His knee still scares me as well since I still can't believe he made it back from that first major injury.

548293[/snapback]

So, let's package our "crap" for the top player in the draft? Yes, it's that time of year folks where we trade all the players with problems for the top prospects in the league.

So, let's package our "crap" for the top player in the draft? Yes, it's that time of year folks where we trade all the players with problems for the top prospects in the league.

548770[/snapback]

He's not crap...he's a "tough back"...even though we shouldn't trust his knee...even though it's healed...but the third-round pick will make up for that.

You know, I couldn't make up a bull sh-- line of reasoning like that if I tried. :blink:

I would love to see the Bills package one of their 3rd round picks with McGahee for the top spot to land Reggie Bush. 

I know you might be thinking thats crazy but as a Bills fan, I have been disappointed that McGahee hasn't taken his talent to the next level and is not a threat to break a long touchdown run as proven by these past two seasons. 

Bush looks like the next Barry Sanders and if we can get an offensive line with some key free agents and draft, Bush is am easily 2000 yard All-Purpose back (running and receiving).  Heck, he's a threat to break one every time he touches the ball.

Yes, we will have to pay a huge signing bonus and take a salary cap hit but for a dream player like Bush who will be the most exciting player on the field and fill Bills seats year after year..............I say go for it.

Why would the Texans possibly take a chance on a trade like this.  Maybe because McGahee is a proven tough back and they need help all over the field so stacking draft choices and signing big free agents is more important to them then trying to sign one player to a large contract.  Besides, they already have a good diminutive back in Dom. Davis who would probably take over 3rd down plays.  Davis is also prone to injury so thats another reason why I can see the Texans interested in a big back like McGahee.  What do you all think?

548293[/snapback]

Gayle Sayers behind this line would look like OJ Simpson behind this line. And both those guys would not be appreciably different than WM behnind this line.

Reggie Bush would just increase the cost of the stiff running the ball IMHO>

21,870 posts while his goal is to get his average up to 14 per day.

14 per day over the course of one's life! 

Now THAT is one stupid LOWLIFE with nothing else going on in his life.

Is that some sort of record....................21,870 posts???  :blink:

I'm can't stop laughing over here just thinking of what a loser you must be.  :doh:

548624[/snapback]

not to get into this pissin' match.. but here is how a casual poster views this. Darin actually makes sense when he posts, and I look forward to viewing his posts..

Your post.. was a reach... real reach... I don't mind the fantasy post.. but DO NOT attack someone who actually post's common sense!

piss off- for now!

not to get into this pissin' match.. but here is how a casual poster views this.  Darin actually makes sense when he posts, and I look forward to viewing his posts..

Your post.. was a reach... real reach... I don't mind the fantasy post.. but DO NOT attack someone who actually post's common sense!

piss off- for now!

not to piss you off coach.. but i like reading AD's 14 posts a day...

Post ON AD

548854[/snapback]

This is the craziest thing i think i have ever heard. If we're going to talk about this type of S$*t, lets talk about how cool it would be to ride a unicorn to work everyday. You know, the ones that fly? What about if you found a lantern and a genie came out when you rubbbed it? What would you wish for? both analagies are on the same level as this 3 page rant (how this crap made 3 pages is shocking).

I would love to see the Bills package one of their 3rd round picks with McGahee for the top spot to land Reggie Bush. 

Yes, we will have to pay a huge signing bonus and take a salary cap hit but for a dream player like Bush who will be the most exciting player on the field and fill Bills seats year after year..............I say go for it.

Why would the Texans possibly take a chance on a trade like this.  Maybe because McGahee is a proven tough back and they need help all over the field so stacking draft choices and signing big free agents is more important to them then trying to sign one player to a large contract.  Besides, they already have a good diminutive back in Dom. Davis who would probably take over 3rd down plays.  Davis is also prone to injury so thats another reason why I can see the Texans interested in a big back like McGahee.  What do you all think?

548293[/snapback]