Bills move McGahee to land top prize Bush...

COACH85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the craziest thing i think i have ever heard. If we're going to talk about this type of S$*t, lets talk about how cool it would be to ride a unicorn to work everyday. You know, the ones that fly? What about if you found a lantern and a genie came out when you rubbbed it? What would you wish for? both analagies are on the same level as this 3 page rant (how this crap made 3 pages is shocking).

549072[/snapback]

Ok... what the hell is going on? According to this post, I typed this in at 4:00pm this afternoon. I did nothing of the sort. Mods, wanna check the IP from where this is being posted?

I don't think there is any way it happens, but just throwing it out there:

McGahee

1st

3rd

Would Houston take that?  Both 3rds?

I wouldn't give up so many picks...not for a RB, just curious.

548358[/snapback]

Didn't NO give up a bunch to get Ricky Williams? Can't remember. But I believe it eventually lead to Ditka getting a job in broadcasting. That said, we once got a pretty good back out of USC.

It's gonna take a lot more than McGahee and a 3rd!

But I wouldn't mind parting with Willis' casual attitude.

548299[/snapback]

Maybe his casual attitude can be attributed to the fact that the coaches are a bunch of numbskulls that don't know how good he is and how to use him.

This team needs Willis, and it doesn't need to mortgage the future (getting Bush STILL doesn't fix our O- or D-line problems :unsure:) to succeed.