My head hurts from scratching today

I cannot understand why anybody would ever throw a pass to Shelton. He has no moves, no speed, no tackle breaking ability. I can't understand the quick throws to Campbell either. When somebody asks him about YAC, he tells them about throwing up last night. Roscoe had some nice plays, why pull the plug on that?

Why did the Jets seem to complete every deep pass? Every time somebody throws Nate's way, it costs him half a million in total package money. I'll bet you could get him for 4 years 15 million now. And I'd take him, count on the new defensive coordinator to get some pressure on the QB, which is the key to any good pass defense.

When the Bills got the ball with about a minute left, what was that 3 yard pass over the middle to Shaud Williams? Work the sidelines, throw to a starter please.

I think Mularkey needs to hire Mike Martz as offensive coordinator, and somebody from New England to run the defense.

Yes, I know Mike Martz ain't coming to Buffalo, but he would do wonders with the talent we have on offense. He made a star out of Kurt Warner for Fk sake, and Az Hakim!

I cannot understand why anybody would ever throw a pass to Shelton.  He has no moves, no speed, no tackle breaking ability.  I can't understand the quick throws to Campbell either.  When somebody asks him about YAC, he tells them about throwing up last night.  Roscoe had some nice plays, why pull the plug on that?

Why did the Jets seem to complete every deep pass?  Every time somebody throws Nate's way, it costs him half a million in total package money.  I'll bet you could get him for 4 years 15 million now.  And I'd take him, count on the new defensive coordinator to get some pressure on the QB, which is the key to any good pass defense. 

When the Bills got the ball with about a minute left, what was that 3 yard pass over the middle to Shaud Williams?  Work the sidelines, throw to a starter please.

I think Mularkey needs to hire Mike Martz as offensive coordinator, and somebody from New England to run the defense.

Yes, I know Mike Martz ain't coming to Buffalo, but he would do wonders with the talent we have on offense.  He made a star out of Kurt Warner for Fk sake, and Az Hakim!

547875[/snapback]

Don't forget........McGahee after a monster day is on the sideline for the potential GAMEWINNING drive! Glad we used Williams as a decoy...If McGahee was in there we probably would have thrown a pick!

Oh..........wait..........nevermind!

As much as I and everybody else would like to believe, Nate will still get ridiculous amounts of money to play somewhere else. He has certainly shown that he is completely overrated, but that sure doesn't matter in the world of free agency these days.

Why not?  Martz is in the same situation as Gregg Williams.  Good coordinator, lost as a HC.  He will be back as an OC and do a pretty good job of it.

547893[/snapback]

Don't we already have an offensive genius in the house? ;)

Nope.

I never said Martz is an O genious.  But he's a good coordinator who can gameplan his offense.  More than we've had the pleasure of having this year.

547903[/snapback]

I thought his arrogance cost him the SB against NE. Ive been sour on him ever since.

Don't forget........McGahee after a monster day is on the sideline for the potential GAMEWINNING drive!  Glad we used Williams as a decoy...If McGahee was in there we probably would have thrown a pick!

Oh..........wait..........nevermind!

547889[/snapback]

McGahee was probably on the bench because the Bills were going to have to throw, and the Jets knew the Bills were going to have to throw, and McGahee CANNNOT PASS BLOCK TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

McGahee was probably on the bench because the Bills were going to have to throw, and the Jets knew the Bills were going to have to throw, and McGahee CANNNOT PASS BLOCK TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

548138[/snapback]

And a 5'6, 150LB man CAN? Also, I'm not saying he should be in there to block! I want him to be running routes and catching passes in front of LBs. He is a better player than Williams!!!!! You have to put your best players on the field. PERIOD!

And a 5'6, 150LB man CAN?  Also, I'm not saying he should be in there to block!  I want him to be running routes and catching passes in front of LBs.  He is a better player than Williams!!!!!  You have to put your best players on the field.  PERIOD!

548147[/snapback]

In fact, Shaud Williams does pass block better than McGahee. I think you may right that McGahee should be in there, but they were not going to be running him with a minute left to play and no time outs yet, and Williams is a better receiver.

I cannot understand why anybody would ever throw a pass to Shelton.  He has no moves, no speed, no tackle breaking ability. 

547875[/snapback]

I said the same thing here about two months ago and got blasted for it--see here:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=32861&hl=

It just boggles my mind how we used Shelton this year--the guy should be creaming people as a blocker, not targeted as an offensive weapon (especially in the red zone).

I said the same thing here about two months ago and got blasted for it--see here:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=32861&hl=

It just boggles my mind how we used Shelton this year--the guy should be creaming people as a blocker, not targeted as an offensive weapon (especially in the red zone).

548213[/snapback]

but that's the whole point...don't you get it? Shelton can't catch! He's not a passing threat! NO ONE WOULD EXPECT IT!!!

MM just tries to overthink this game. That's his biggest problem.

It was obvious from the Falcons game that he just tries to be to "tricky".

In fact, Shaud Williams does pass block better than McGahee.  I think you may right that McGahee should be in there, but they were not going to be running him with a minute left to play and no time outs yet, and Williams is a better receiver.

548156[/snapback]

That is where we dissagree. I think McGahee is the better receiver! He just hasn't gotten the chance yet. It wasn't that long ago when the guy was catching 5 yard passes and taking them to the house. Also, he has had some real great catches this year both on out patterns and accross the middle. The guy can catch and can be great at it. But the Bills' coaches just don't use him right. He can be a complete back. It is just up to the coaches to figure that out.