the other shoe drops

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if TD is the only one who goes, are you going to be a fan again...?

547395[/snapback]

yes.

you can only coach what talent is on the team, IMO. Mike Mularkey has a lot to learn yet....I'd like to see what he could do with a team that is strong on the lines.

i got all hot in my pants when i first read that, but yeah it does look like sucklarcky might stay.

i hope ralph says

"mike, with the great new linemen we are drafting do you think you have the tools you need to win?"

mularky staring off into space says

"huh? what? oh, yeah, um yeah, we have what we need to win"

the ralph says

"good, i think you'll be a great coach"

pause

"PSYCHE B word!!!! get out of here, haslett is coming in and you are a piece of dog turd"

The word structure is the troublesome one. They could make big changes and still have all the same guys. Ralph could keep TD as President, promote Russ Brandon a little, make Modrak GM in change of personell, keep MM and promote Wyche to OC. I suppose I personally could live with that, but that would not be anyone really gone for a lot of the pissed off fan base.

The word structure is the troublesome one. They could make big changes and still have all the same guys. Ralph could keep TD as President, promote Russ Brandon a little, make Modrak GM in change of personell, keep MM and promote Wyche to OC. I suppose I personally could live with that, but that would not be anyone really gone for a lot of the pissed off fan base.

547413[/snapback]

All I care about is TD NOT picking talent.

He's doing a fine job from a business angle, but his talent evaluationa nd planning is wanting.